I have always wondered how good are my body genetics. Been training around half a year. Also, is my waist to hip ratio good?

A

Artturih

Silver

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
6' tall btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25323, NorthAtlandidMogs, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
looks like an average untrained skinny dude.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, CristianT, nitesik and 3 others
Why are your traps over developed? Are you doing your workout with the correct form?

Big nipples

Your traps don’t match your body
Bro, my traps are not even big compared to my friend. If you do deadlifts for a bit you'll get traps like that very easily.

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
Bro, my traps are not even big compared to my friend. If you do deadlifts for a bit you'll get traps like that very easily.
Stop deadlifting tbh

You can do it like once a week tbh, but it’s not the best exercise to grow your muscles
I like the pain tho lmao, when you finish you feel like on top of the world

Is my waist to hip good tho? Cos that's the most important thing tbh.

• +1
I like the pain tho lmao, when you finish you feel like on top of the world

Is my waist to hip good tho? Cos that's the most important thing tbh.
It’s average tbh.

Shouldve asked about your face genetics, brutal shit

• So Sad

Kinda have sunken chest (slight pectus excavatum) you should use stomach vacuums to maintain volume in your chest so that it doesnt collapse in itself in a few years time.

frame is good around traps/neck. Congratulations, all you need to do is shrugs and push ups.

Kinda have sunken chest (slight pectus excavatum) you should use stomach vacuums to maintain volume in your chest so that it doesnt collapse in itself in a few years time.

frame is good around traps/neck. Congratulations, all you need to do is shrugs and push ups.
My chest is actually usually the first thing girls compliment in my body and I don't have a sunken chest, I guess the lighting here is shit. Anyway, is my shoulder to waist ratio good?

Here's a pic in better light (still not ideal) :

Last edited:
My chest is actually usually the first thing girls compliment in my body and I don't have a sunken chest, I guess the lighting here is shit. Anyway, is my shoulder to waist ratio good?

Here's a pic in better light (still not ideal) :

Yeah its alright, it would be bad if you had a short torso.

Looks below avg

Nah bro, ur chest is flat as fuck ☠️
No its not even close. Also look how much wider i am. Looks like another little insecure fag thats mad because someone told him what things really are as a coping mechanism.

No its not even close. Also look how much wider i am. Looks like another little insecure fag thats mad because someone told him what things really are as a coping mechanism.
The company makes one alike 🤣