I have become low inhib

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
thanks to the blackpill I no longer worry about how I act in public, it makes little difference people already judge you on your looks and so they'er already going to hate me for my looks so theres no way to act at best they might see me as an ugly normal person but I dont see how thats better than an ugly wierd person when I was out today I just acted how ever I felt and did stuff I wouldnt have done, I used to have so much anxiety in public shaking, scared I walked funny, scared I moved funny, scared I talked funny, scared I did anything odd my cortisol high thats just a phobia its irrational because its not important to people they already judge you for your looks. I dont make any effort to be normal someone could talk to me and I just nod my head and walk off I dont care anymore
If I get scared for a second I accept its natural so would anyone with my looks the bluepill tells you its how you act and this makes you even worse because you blame that for how people treat you and exclude you and makes you even more nervous 'WHAT AM I DOIN WRONG'
I just do whatever I want now

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
for how long?

for how long?
idk gradual since the last few weeks but especially this week when I came to the realization, I feel little anxiety(I had server social anxiety) outside and just do what I feel. I'm not worried about looking odd socially since it doesnt matter I already look bad and thats what more important to them

benzos help

Becomes me