I have been fasting for 3 days! Do my face look leaner or still super bloated?

D

Deleted member 23157

Kraken

Stop with this leanmaxxing autism. You're going to lose a shit load of muscle mass fasting. Though with a shirt on it doesn't look like you lift at all anyways but if you already do lift, an aggressive cut is not a good idea at all.

The only proper way to cut weight is to go into a modest calorie deficit while lifting weights in the gym and aim to lose no more than 1 lb/week to preserve as much muscle mass as possible during your cut. Eat 1.8g protein per kg of body weight per day to preserve as much muscle mass as you can during your cut and to help you even build a bit of muscle during your cut if you're a newbie lifter (newbie gains). I have heard that even 1.6g protein per kg of body weight per day may be enough according to studies.

Given the day-to-day fluctuations in water weight, food digestion, fecal matter in your colon, etc. I find that it's most accurate to weigh yoursel every morning after you take a piss (poop if you can) and before you eat/drink anything that day. And to calculate a running 7-day average. Don't let your 7-day average drop more than 1 lb/week.

You're a good looking dude OP as is. Do you actually struggle with women?

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook and Deleted member 23157
Stop with this leanmaxxing autism. You're going to lose a shit load of muscle mass fasting. Though with a shirt on it doesn't look like you lift at all anyways but if you already do lift, an aggressive cut is not a good idea at all.

The only proper way to cut weight is to go into a modest calorie deficit while lifting weights in the gym and aim to lose no more than 1 lb/week to preserve as much muscle mass as possible during your cut. Eat 1.8g protein per kg of body weight per day to preserve as much muscle mass as you can during your cut and to help you even build a bit of muscle during your cut if you're a newbie lifter (newbie gains). I have heard that even 1.6g protein per kg of body weight per day may be enough according to studies.

Given the day-to-day fluctuations in water weight, food digestion, fecal matter in your colon, etc. I find that it's most accurate to weigh yoursel every morning after you take a piss (poop if you can) and before you eat/drink anything that day. And to calculate a running 7-day average. Don't let your 7-day average drop more than 1 lb/week.

high protein intake damages your body and your mental in the long term. Being lean is far better than being very muscular.

I dont lift BUT I was really struggling with lifting when I tried it once because im person that cannot barely eat anything. Even eating 70 gram protein is big struggle for me. That is biggest reason why I cannot ascend. If I eat fish i fucking puke. I tried drinking protein shake.. I could not even take one sip. . I have very sensitive throat.. I dont know why. I had that shit since I was child. I can only eat meat and veggie protein. Taking like 60 gram protein and weightlifting would destroy my muscle.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook
Wasted potential.

Take roids and live the life we all dream of op.

Do it for us.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Also rhino is a must. You have a better base then 99.9% of us here.

Also rhino is a must. You have a better base then 99.9% of us here.
what you would rate me currently and what is my potential'?

what you would rate me currently and what is my potential'?
I'm not one to rate autistic psl but ur a solid 7.5 now.get rhino and muscles and you don't ever have to come here again.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
I'm not one to rate autistic psl but ur a solid 7.5 now.get rhino and muscles and you don't ever have to come here again.
would that be htn in psl scale? I yeah i will try to lift max again at some point. I need to create plan for my protein gains.

Unironically you would actually benefit from bulking and going for roided body look

As your face is good, but the rest of you just lack the masculinity that girls are into