i have been mewing wrong for 2 years

ltxkr2431

ltxkr2431

Iron
FUCK I DID NOT KNOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO PUT MY TONGUE IN FRONT OF MY TEETH I WAS PUTING IT WAY BACK NIGGA NOW MY FORWARD GROWTH IS FUCKED :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: MEWING IS NOT COPE IF YOU DO IT WRONG YOU'LL FUCK YOUR FACE.

• JFL
Reactions: Manana, EzikoIsHere, LooksThinker and 3 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: dad
don't care retard kys

I've been mewing for about 6 yrs if you have any questions just ask me - I know more than anyone on this forum.

Dude downwardgrowthmaxxed.

theres no way to mew correctly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, LooksThinker and datboijj
Oct 15, 2023

• So Sad
Reactions: ltxkr2431
mewing is cope

The pressure should be evenely distributed on the roof of your mouth

The pressure should be evenely distributed on the roof of your mouth
How do you mew evenly? My tongue automatically leans towards the right side of my palate

How do you mew evenly? My tongue automatically leans towards the right side of my palate
Start by lifting the root of the tongue and as you lift ut you want to lift the rest of the tongue along with it. So first you lift the root then the middle then the tip. If you try to do it in front of the mirror you should see your skin lifting as you do it.

• +1
Reactions: ltxkr2431
Start by lifting the root of the tongue and as you lift ut you want to lift the rest of the tongue along with it. So first you lift the root then the middle then the tip. If you try to do it in front of the mirror you should see your skin lifting as you do it.
good tip actually

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama
Do you suck it up ur just lift it like that and leave it there without suction

Mewing is cope anyway doubt it changed anything

It should be a suction hold like Mike Mew says
3rd part of tongue is hard to correctly life up, or be sure it’s up at all tbh, do you use chintucks to make sure its up?

3rd part of tongue is hard to correctly life up, or be sure it’s up at all tbh, do you use chintucks to make sure its up?
Yeah chintucks can help but tbh it's just a matter of practice