I have been off this forum for a few months

_oldenburg

_oldenburg

Iron
First joined on another account in August 2022, holy shit all of you are so mentally ill I can't believe I used to think like this. This place is actually worse than .is, /pol/ and /r9k/ there is an extra layer of autism, toxicity and schizophrenia that doesn't exist in those.

I only actually ascended when I left the site. 95% of threads here no matter how helpful or high IQ they may seem are mental illness. If you're new here GTFO NOW before you end up like the bull

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, micropp, lemonnz and 2 others
xangsane alt

😛

First joined on another account in August 2022, holy shit all of you are so mentally ill I can't believe I used to think like this. This place is actually worse than .is, /pol/ and /r9k/ there is an extra layer of autism, toxicity and schizophrenia that doesn't exist in those.

I only actually ascended when I left the site. 95% of threads here no matter how helpful or high IQ they may seem are mental illness. If you're new here GTFO NOW before you end up like the bull
dnrd

...threads here no matter how helpful or high IQ they may seem are mental illness...
Example?

not even close jfl
It is worse because .is attracts actual incels, like 3/10s. They often also have autism or mental issues and the site makes it worse.

.org is worse because it attracts many normal people and slowly turns them into complete schizos.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It is worse because .is attracts actual incels, like 3/10s. They often also have autism or mental issues and the site makes it worse.

.org is worse because it attracts many normal people and slowly turns them into complete schizos.
touche'