i have everything but im short

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
I know being short is abad for everyone but for me its brutality is truly mind boggling . im htn facially , old frame , gym celled , hit iq and relatively nt(especially for being a manlet). I can only imagine the boost my life would get at a decent height... absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Wear 4 inch lifts now you're 6ft

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
wear lifts, it aint that complicated

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
wear lifts, it aint that complicated
people that say just wear lifts are fucking donkeys, I have these sock lifts that give u 3-4 cm. that's the most I would do..
1. people that know me know how tall I am and would notice a more drastic shift in height.
2. second it would look totally out of proportion
3. even with lifts im still fuckin short in germany

people that say just wear lifts are fucking donkeys, I have these sock lifts that give u 3-4 cm. that's the most I would do..
1. people that know me know how tall I am and would notice a more drastic shift in height.
2. second it would look totally out of proportion
3. even with lifts im still fuckin short in germany
Bro then just talk to other new girls lmao not people u know
Wear lifts

Bro then just talk to other new girls lmao not people u know
Wear lifts
as I said I wear 3 cm lifts chained nothing for me

I know being short is abad for everyone but for me its brutality is truly mind boggling . im htn facially , old frame , gym celled , hit iq and relatively nt(especially for being a manlet). I can only imagine the boost my life would get at a decent height... absolutely brutal
Anytime i go out i always wear these 3 inch elevator sneakers that are comfortable and make me go from 5"10 to 6"1. I wear them for 8 hours because of college.

than you clearly don't have everything. you think girls reject Damian kater or tom cruise because of their height? Im 6'3 but a lot of girls told me height doesn't matter so idk

Anytime i go out i always wear these 3 inch elevator sneakers that are comfortable and make me go from 5"10 to 6"1. I wear them for 8 hours because of college.
Aren't u 5'3 lil nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: nword49