i have extreme jaw asymmetry and it’s ruining my whole look - soft max/hard max

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
i have extremely bad jaw asymmetry on one side, one side of my jaw looks normal and well developed, okay structure. The other side looks extremely underdeveloped and it droops my whole fucking face down like i have had a stroke, it makes my eyes uneven my lips uneven and basically the whole side of that face, basically from one side i look like a stroke victim, to say this hasn’t been effecting me for a long time would be a lie.

i first discovered i had jaw asymmetry when i first lost weight and could actually see my jaw line, it came apparent when randoms on tiktok commented on a video of mine saying my face was lop sided LOL. At first i was like wtf are these guys on about i actually can’t see this at all, then i discovered the inverted filter and that’s when i saw my self in a different light all together, the rest of my face is basically fine but the jaw is where it really sticks out, i can deal with mild asymmetry’s but this literally affects me to the point where i’m thinking about hardmaxing.

i think i have an idea what caused it.

1. i think it’s how i’ve slept my whole life and during puberty, i always used to sleep on one side was just a habit back then.

2. i think it’s also to do with my fucked up teeth my family has fucked teeth genetics and mine aren’t that bad compared to the rest but my whole teeth are slanted along with the asymmetry of my jaw, it’s like one big slope.

3. i used to think i chewed on one side more than the other all my life, i’ve tried all sorts of gum like mastic and done it for months and nothing changed on the un even side, i later realised this only strengthens the masseter muscles, and they are both even, i can feel it and see it when i bite down.

so with all this being said i’ve started sleeping on my back every night but seem to wake up never in my back lol, and i’ve not done it for too long so im gunna keep doing it and see if i get any results this way.

on the other hand i am also going to get braces, my teeth are kinda fucked so even if this does not fix my jaw issue my teeth will still be better anyway so it’s a win win, apart from the money it’s going to set me back but i tell my self it’s worth it for the long term.

lastly my end option is to get surgery and hard max, if all else fails, this will probably be after my braces and how every many nights of sleeping on my back, so probably not any time soon. but that being said if my issue is not fixed and i still care about it to much i am willing to go get some surgery to fix it.

i haven’t looked into any surgery for it yet as i am still hoping i can fix this with all the above softmaxes i have mentioned, i’ll do that closer to the time if my problem is still present.

lastly i will ask for any advice on what else i can do to try and improve it, i’ll most things within reason ofc, no hammer time yet jfl. Or if anyone has had this issue and managed to fix it or at least correct it to some extent, improve it as say.

also if you are curious on how bad my jaw is you can dm me or see my other posts, my other posts hide it well though, i’m not going to post it here as i will be told to immediately rope.

TL:DR: my asymmetrical jaw is fucked and i’m trying to fix it by soft maxing first then hardmaxing if all else fails. if you have the same/similar issue and have any advice reply to this thread or dm me, on the verge of roping, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, EnglandBadman and Deleted member 1901
I had the same i didn't bother reading this fuck ass thread but i fixed it by sleeping on my back! And chewing equally with both sides

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Asymmetry is less important than you'd expect. Don't worry much about the whole flipped selfie shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Feliezzx, yayatourer and 5 others
I had the same i didn't bother reading this fuck ass thread but i fixed it by sleeping on my back! And chewing equally with both sides
i don’t think the chewing is the issue for me more the sleeping, it’s more apparent when i first wake up on the side of my face all bloated too my head looks like it’s been caved in, i also see the same thing happen with my dog too when he sleeps on the floor lol he wakes up after a long nap and his face is squished on one side

Asymmetry is less important than you'd expect. Don't worry much about the whole flipped selfie shit
going to seem like a narcy retard saying this but i feel like mine is worst than most

i don’t think the chewing is the issue for me more the sleeping, it’s more apparent when i first wake up on the side of my face all bloated too my head looks like it’s been caved in, i also see the same thing happen with my dog too when he sleeps on the floor lol he wakes up after a long nap and his face is squished on one side
Then try back sleeping im sure you'll see results.

This, you notice it more than anyone else would. In saying that this is .org so stop coping with softmax shit and start planning that bimax boy

Its quite important bro, In reality being "photogenic" is just being symmetrical .

Carefully designed implants or fillers if it’s really what bad. Otherwise just chew more on one side.

This, you notice it more than anyone else would. In saying that this is .org so stop coping with softmax shit and start planning that bimax boy
its very noticeable when someone takes a picture of you nad its inverted.

it’s really not,i’ve been told by a girl i was with im reallt photogenic before and my head is fucked

it’s really not,i’ve been told by a girl i was with im reallt photogenic before and my head is fucked
don't trust foids by what they say but what they do, this is water

thank you will watch now

Everyone has a degree of assymetry, unless it’s extremely noticeable it’s prob autocorrected by people when they see u, shouldn’t worry 2 much about it, I flip selfies when picking the best ones cause I have some assumetry in my eyes so I chose the ones that are equally open.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
i have extremely bad jaw asymmetry on one side, one side of my jaw looks normal and well developed, okay structure. The other side looks extremely underdeveloped and it droops my whole fucking face down like i have had a stroke, it makes my eyes uneven my lips uneven and basically the whole side of that face, basically from one side i look like a stroke victim, to say this hasn’t been effecting me for a long time would be a lie.

i first discovered i had jaw asymmetry when i first lost weight and could actually see my jaw line, it came apparent when randoms on tiktok commented on a video of mine saying my face was lop sided LOL. At first i was like wtf are these guys on about i actually can’t see this at all, then i discovered the inverted filter and that’s when i saw my self in a different light all together, the rest of my face is basically fine but the jaw is where it really sticks out, i can deal with mild asymmetry’s but this literally affects me to the point where i’m thinking about hardmaxing.

1. i think it’s how i’ve slept my whole life and during puberty, i always used to sleep on one side was just a habit back then.

2. i think it’s also to do with my fucked up teeth my family has fucked teeth genetics and mine aren’t that bad compared to the rest but my whole teeth are slanted along with the asymmetry of my jaw, it’s like one big slope.

3. i used to think i chewed on one side more than the other all my life, i’ve tried all sorts of gum like mastic and done it for months and nothing changed on the un even side, i later realised this only strengthens the masseter muscles, and they are both even, i can feel it and see it when i bite down.

so with all this being said i’ve started sleeping on my back every night but seem to wake up never in my back lol, and i’ve not done it for too long so im gunna keep doing it and see if i get any results this way.

on the other hand i am also going to get braces, my teeth are kinda fucked so even if this does not fix my jaw issue my teeth will still be better anyway so it’s a win win, apart from the money it’s going to set me back but i tell my self it’s worth it for the long term.

lastly my end option is to get surgery and hard max, if all else fails, this will probably be after my braces and how every many nights of sleeping on my back, so probably not any time soon. but that being said if my issue is not fixed and i still care about it to much i am willing to go get some surgery to fix it.

i haven’t looked into any surgery for it yet as i am still hoping i can fix this with all the above softmaxes i have mentioned, i’ll do that closer to the time if my problem is still present.

lastly i will ask for any advice on what else i can do to try and improve it, i’ll most things within reason ofc, no hammer time yet jfl. Or if anyone has had this issue and managed to fix it or at least correct it to some extent, improve it as say.

also if you are curious on how bad my jaw is you can dm me or see my other posts, my other posts hide it well though, i’m not going to post it here as i will be told to immediately rope.

TL:DR: my asymmetrical jaw is fucked and i’m trying to fix it by soft maxing first then hardmaxing if all else fails. if you have the same/similar issue and have any advice reply to this thread or dm me, on the verge of roping, thanks.
Assymetry, unless severe does not matter. Most people do not notice that

Could be worse, like this guy;

41858.jpg

There is no softmaxxing for bones bro you need surgery. Look at the post linked in my profile. I also have an extrem asymmetri but I know at least that only Bimax will help you so start moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Elixir

You think a bitch is gonna pull out a TikTok filter to see if you are symmetrical

Do you plan on roping sooner or later ?

Can I reverse at age 21? I’ve been lifelong mewing unevenly since I had bad sleep posture which made my right neck tight which got me chewing more on right side, mewing more on back left palate.

This also caused my right ramus to grow more than left. Right ramus is 1cm longer than left.

There is no softmaxxing for bones bro you need surgery. Look at the post linked in my profile. I also have an extrem asymmetri but I know at least that only Bimax will help you so start moneymaxxing
Will bimax even fix it tho? I heard bimax the cut for bsso is not above the gonions. So for me who has uneven ramus length due to chewing on right would it even work?

do other ngas see me like hwo i see my self in the mirorr or like in the inverted filter

You can dm me if you want me to see. You can even blur the rest of your face if it makes you feel more comfortable

do other ngas see me like hwo i see my self in the mirorr or like in the inverted filter
They’re used to seeing you that way and you’re used to seeing yourself in the mirror so it’s fairly accurate. Just think about it, do people you know really look different in selfies compared to irl? No, they usually look better irl. don’t obsess over this shit man

going to seem like a narcy retard saying this but i feel like mine is worst than most
dm me a picture of yours i want to compare it to mine as mine also looks like i’ve had a stroke