I have no idea what I'm doing

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

I seem to be shrinking
I'm in final year uni and just wanna finish but at the same time have no idea what I'm gonna do after

My parents don't want me to move back in

I can't be fucked to work or at least I don't know what I would do, and anytime I think of something I just change my mind again

What is the point in living this gay life? I honestly can't be arsed anymore

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, LooksmaxxHopeful, chosen-one and 6 others
just get a good personality bro

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 28927
I'm in final year uni
what did you end up majoring in? I see a lot of people go to college because "its the next logical step brooo :soy: " and then they end up with a fucking useless degree

society lies to you. If the role you want doesn't need a degree in X, such as medical student (which requires undergrad degree in the US) or mechanical engineer, then why the fuck do parents force their kids to get some gay cucked degree in something useless?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, vampyre, Deleted member 28927 and 1 other person
what did you end up majoring in? I see a lot of people go to college because "its the next logical step brooo :soy: " and then they end up with a fucking useless degree

society lies to you. If the role you want doesn't need a degree in X, such as medical student (which requires undergrad degree in the US) or mechanical engineering degree, then why the fuck do parents force their kids to get some gay cucked degree in something useless?
It does require a degree, I just don't want to go down that path anymore cos low pay, but mainly high competition and experience required, and I cba to spend years grinding boring jobs at low pay to get the experience I need for something I would actually enjoy

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado

society lies to you. If the role you want doesn't need a degree in X, such as medical student (which requires undergrad degree in the US) or mechanical engineering degree, then why the fuck do parents force their kids to get some gay cucked degree in something useless?
damn, just spotted a point of intelligence in this schizo echochamber.
people should stop being oversocialized bitches and start figuring out what the fuck they wanna do next with their lives, individually​

It does require a degree, I just don't want to go down that path anymore cos low pay, but mainly high competition and experience required, and I cba to spend years grinding boring jobs at low pay to get the experience I need for something I would actually enjoy
if i were you I'd cut my losses, finish my degree, and get a masters in something you wanna go into. At least your degree would help you in that regard, right?

im 6 years older than classmates but i can cope w bio age. definitely regret going to uni, made drugs and masking my entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, efidescontinuado and chosen-one
if i were you I'd cut my losses and get a masters in something you wanna go into. At least your degree would help you in that regard, right?
My course is marine biology. I chose it cos I had no other things I wanted to do so I just chose something I was at least mildly interested in. And yes, I would likely need a masters. It's low pay but what am I gonna spend the extra on. The problem is I don't want to do it anymore cos I realised I don't wanna work in a lab or doing some shitty boring stuff for low pay, cos as I said there's a lot of competition

It's not as though I have an alternative idea of what I wanna do though. I've thought about police, firefighter, anything that doesn't require a degree but I just cba anymore. I don't have the drive to work and it's not good

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Mr. President
if i were you I'd cut my losses, finish my degree, and get a masters in something you wanna go into. At least your degree would help you in that regard, right?
I hated uni since the start, so I don't wanna do a masters, which is what I was originally planning

My course is marine biology. I chose it cos I had no other things I wanted to do so I just chose something I was at least mildly interested in. And yes, I would likely need a masters. It's low pay but what am I gonna spend the extra on. The problem is I don't want to do it anymore cos I realised I don't wanna work in a lab or doing some shitty boring stuff for low pay, cos as I said there's a lot of competition

It's not as though I have an alternative idea of what I wanna do though. I've thought about police, firefighter, anything that doesn't require a degree but I just cba anymore. I don't have the drive to work and it's not good
must be brootal not wanting to study anything at all

i mean i guess you could suck it up and just get the masters so you have an income, otherwise just become an EMT. I heard they don't rly need much training.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

Police or military. im sure you can bioweapons or summthin idk

• +1
I'm in final year uni and just wanna finish but at the same time have no idea what I'm gonna do after

My parents don't want me to move back in

I can't be fucked to work or at least I don't know what I would do, and anytime I think of something I just change my mind again

What is the point in living this gay life? I honestly can't be arsed anymore
L parents ong

Police or military. im sure you can bioweapons or summthin idk
I even thought about military or navy or something. But people there are usually just uneducated and stupid, especially in UK and for military, and I'm probably not nt enough

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
I even thought about military or navy or something. But people there are usually just uneducated and stupid, especially in UK and for military, and I'm probably not nt enough
military makes you NT, trauma bonding is the best way to make friends. I would do it if you have a shitty degree and you can get lean and do stupid shit

• +1
military makes you NT, trauma bonding is the best way to make friends. I would do it if you have a shitty degree and you can get lean and do stupid shit
Maybe but I've always struggled making friends with groups, also here the salary is like £18-20k or something ridiculously low

• Woah
Reactions: Mr. President
Maybe but I've always struggled making friends with groups, also here the salary is like £18-20k or something ridiculously low
well that means im out of ideas, I wish you the best of luck

• +1
How high IQ are you ?

Become an Air traffic controller via the military. Great pay, but you need top tier spatial intelligence. RAF has good careers in engineering, same with the navy. BAE systems, MBDA, Lockheed Martin, Rolls-Royce ect are good for engineering.

• +1
three letters

cia

• Woah
How about you man up and grow some balls faggot