I'm out of NT and have no idea how to solve it.Over?

L

looksmaxxerrr

Iron
Even if I reach a godly size in terms of body and face, I think I won't be able to achieve anything because I'm non nt and I can't get this out of my mind.:confused:

Over?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
What's exactly your Problem? Maybe you're shy or lack experiance?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr
What's exactly your Problem? Maybe you're shy or lack experiance?
I'm definitely not shy, I don't even feel anxiety at all, but my peers don't prefer me, either I have a problem or they do too.

I'm definitely not shy, I don't even feel anxiety at all, but my peers don't prefer me, either I have a problem or they do too.
Find your Circle of Interests, find somebody that's Similar to you

I also have the same problem
There's no solution bro other than luck

My ideas are very different from society and there is no one like me. I think I am very smart and I got 118 points in Mensa. I always come across socially problematic/stupid people and I have no idea what to do.

I also have the same problem
There's no solution bro other than luck
Brother, I'm starting to worry too much about social problems and it seems like determinism will destroy me.

your just naturally introverted and you just hate talking to people. I feel exhausted after talking to people, we are just natural born loners. Its got nothing to do with anxiety it is just too mentally draining for some peopel to be nt

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Even if I reach a godly size in terms of body and face, I think I won't be able to achieve anything because I'm non nt and I can't get this out of my mind.:confused:

Over?
Your voice is essential to be NT, voicecel = Non NT

• +1

Over?
Take the maskpill

• So Sad
Reactions: Chrisssy
My ideas are very different from society and there is no one like me. I think I am very smart and I got 118 points in Mensa. I always come across socially problematic/stupid people and I have no idea what to do.
Smart People with their Interests are Usually Can't Talk with Regular People
Your Problem isn't NT, your Problem is just you can't Find Similar like you People
I have my Own Interests and my Point of View and Every time I talk with People I feel like they just don't Worth my Attention, I got Bored very quickly

Just find people like you that you can talk Endlessly with

• +1
your just naturally introverted and you just hate talking to people. I feel exhausted after talking to people, we are just natural born loners. Its got nothing to do with anxiety it is just too mentally draining for some peopel to be nt
I think Problem here isn't NT. If someone is non NT he has to be completely below average IQ and not able to learn

I remember when I went abroad, I had a friend, we talked Endlessly on Any Subject possible, I really never Saw Person more Reallest than him. He was like Older Brother to me. However I had to left the country. Since that I couldn't find him anywhere in Internet, like he didn't existed.
Your Circle and Society play Huge Role in communincating with people

• +1
I think Problem here isn't NT. If someone is non NT he has to be completely below average IQ and not able to learn

I remember when I went abroad, I had a friend, we talked Endlessly on Any Subject possible, I really never Saw Person more Reallest than him. He was like Older Brother to me. However I had to left the country. Since that I couldn't find him anywhere in Internet, like he didn't existed.
Your Circle and Society play Huge Role in communincating with people
The simplest example is that I can't get along with people who are interested in horoscopes and shitty unreal things.

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359