I have no life outside of school and work.

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
Anyone the same? Tbh I spend all my fucking free time studying ngl. I don't even meet tinder sloots up anymore and have no desire to tbh. I won't even have a beer on the weekends cuz I'm that concerned about studymaxxing. It's suifuel to watch these thots on Snapchat living life on easy mode, partying up while betacuxx fund their degeneracy. Imagine that, working your ass off to become a laywer or doc and you end up funding a degenerate whore. Tbh, also share study and memory retention tips ngl. College experiences definitely vary. It's over for studycels.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Extra Chromosome, SHARK and 4 others
I don't do my homework so I'm pretty happy most of the time :)

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
Yeah I stopped going on Snap chat. I always wonder what its like to be a normal person with a normal social/sex life. I guess I'll never know:kys:

I dont have school. matter of fact Fuck school . Hated the shit... Always alone, Might as well sit down and give my self company

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Extra Chromosome, dogtown and 2 others
The best part is that i'm in my golden era and i'm just ldaring and probably will regret this in the future. fml :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I dont have school. matter of fact Fuck school . Hated the shit... Always alone, Might as well sit down and give my self company

Lol i searched for that because it sounded like you quoted a Chidish Gambino song.

I have no life period

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and itsoverbuddyboyo
how did it go
went well actually. i caught him watching a doc on pres bush on jewflix, gave me an excuse to talk about israel and banks. gave him an avenue

• +1
went well actually. i caught him watching a doc on pres bush on jewflix, gave me an excuse to talk about israel and banks. gave him an avenue
Good job.

Wonder why you support wageslaving tho.

Brutal wagepill ngl

Hope it goes well for you mein mein
yup. society won't bat an eye at a homeless man. if i were a foid id be able to sell my panties or pics of feet and live luxury if i didnt want to wageslave. or i could just get pregnant and live off of wageslave betabuxx.

• +1
Brutal study pill tbh.

Imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Anyone the same? Tbh I spend all my fucking free time studying ngl. I don't even meet tinder sloots up anymore and have no desire to tbh. I won't even have a beer on the weekends cuz I'm that concerned about studymaxxing. It's suifuel to watch these thots on Snapchat living life on easy mode, partying up while betacuxx fund their degeneracy. Imagine that, working your ass off to become a laywer or doc and you end up funding a degenerate whore. Tbh, also share study and memory retention tips ngl. College experiences definitely vary. It's over for studycels.
Pre med celibate cel here. Fucking HATE studying. I'm so fed up with all the work they cram in our face and act like we're subhuman retards when we don't understand something right away. Like yeah duh you stupid ugly faggot professors we have to juggle 20+ credit hours including ur retarded classes how u expect us to study for YOUR class specifically all the time?

I've stopped caring. Relying on my IQ and photographic memory with God's grace to save me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, kobecel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
Pre med celibate cel here. Fucking HATE studying. I'm so fed up with all the work they cram in our face and act like we're subhuman retards when we don't understand something right away. Like yeah duh you stupid ugly faggot professors we have to juggle 20+ credit hours including ur retarded classes how u expect us to study for YOUR class specifically all the time?

I've stopped caring. Relying on my IQ and photographic memory with God's grace to save me
Brutal.
How many years left?

• +1
Reactions: Tony

Holy shiiiat. Another premedcel. You def spoke my mind, man. It's so fucking stupid how some of these professors act like they are God's gift to the earth because they information/application mog students on topics they've mastered because its their literal fucking job. I'm taking 20 credits rn and it's whooping my ass, ngl. Like I wish I was okay with just passing but I'm way too competitive. If you're white like me, you'll have to have even BETTER stats than avg to get into med school versus a minority. Brutal medschoolpill.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Do this
>Get good degree
>Get good job
>Reap the benefits
>Don't get married or have kids

• +1
  • +1
3. Fuck school celling. I wanna drop out and steal a shit load of money from the Jew banks and rot for 80 more years
:feelshehe:and then we go and move and live with @battlefieldincel

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 281
Holy shiiiat. Another premedcel. You def spoke my mind, man. It's so fucking stupid how some of these professors act like they are God's gift to the earth because they information/application mog students on topics they've mastered because its their literal fucking job. I'm taking 20 credits rn and it's whooping my ass, ngl. Like I wish I was okay with just passing but I'm way too competitive. If you're white like me, you'll have to have even BETTER stats than avg to get into med school versus a minority. Brutal medschoolpill.
Yeah dude you literally described my entire fucking semester. Especially the competition part. ATM I'm at the top of my class but fucking hell man it's hard to keep up. But we can make it bro. We got this

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo