I have no privacy in this house

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
My mother will walk into whatever room I'm in, doesn't matter if its my bedroom or a bathroom, without knocking to alert me of her presence and ask me why I didn't do this or that. It pisses me off lol, I've never had full privacy before, only when I go off somewhere else for a time or my family leaves me be when they go out somewhere having fun.

I can't wait to move out so I don't have to worry about this shit.:feelsmage:

this shit
94CF52E4 4DA5 46CB BCAA 9C77B61CB3C3

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 611 and Ritalincel
Lock your door?

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Bedroom and bathroom with no locks ? :feelswhat:
Burn your house down it's useless
It was built in the 50s or something like that so its old fashioned lol :feelsgah:

My mother came into my room while masturbating now she knocks :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, mojopin and Deleted member 611
My mother came into my room while masturbating now she knocks :feelsokman:
Shes done that twice now, well the second time she fucking walked into the bathroom. Fml still doesnt care knock

• +1
Reactions: qwep
Let her walk in to you jerking, she will knock next time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Fucking keep going and stare her right in the eyes, establish dominance.
JK i got no real advice

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: qwep, kobecel and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: JovanD
Move out ASAP

• +1
My mother will walk into whatever room I'm in, doesn't matter if its my bedroom or a bathroom, without knocking to alert me of her presence and ask me why I didn't do this or that. It pisses me off lol,
My maid used to do that, then one day she walked in on me beating the living shit out of my cock, from that day onwards, she knocks.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and Deleted member 611
Shes done that twice now, well the second time she fucking walked into the bathroom. Fml still doesnt care knock
My fam are the same. Walked in many times but acted like they didn’t see anything and just ran out

• +1
My fam are the same. Walked in many times but acted like they didn’t see anything and just ran out
She just said "stop taking pictures of your dick" because she thinks I'm talking to girls when im really watching hentai

She just said "stop taking pictures of your dick" because she thinks I'm talking to girls when im really watching hentai
Now though I know if I got caught my parents would try to cast out a wank demon

• +1
Lock the door

It was built in the 50s or something like that so its old fashioned lol :feelsgah:
It sure was a different time back then. :feelsbadman:

Go to home depot, buy and install slide locks.

• +1
I have no locks in my house except for the entrances
Wedge a doorstop when u in room and door is closed, she won't be able to open it.

• +1
Wedge a doorstop when u in room and door is closed, she won't be able to open it.
I have none if those, so I can just slide my desk over a few feet to have in front of the door so no one interrupts:feelshmm:

• +1
I have none if those, so I can just slide my desk over a few feet to have in front of the door so no one interrupts:feelshmm:
Sure, but anything can be a doorstop, like a slipper or shue or piece of wood, whatever u got lyin around

• +1
Sure, but anything can be a doorstop, like a slipper or shue or piece of wood, whatever u got lyin around
I have a ton of books, one of the hard cover ones could probably fit and keep out any intruders

• +1