Why does taking showers have to take so long

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I mean you gotta get your underwear and clothes ready, get a towel, etc then you gotta wash your body and hair and when you leave the shower the floor gets all wet and you get all cold and have to dry off etc
Like it’s just too much hassle. I wish I was a cow or horse and someone can just hose me down and wash the shit out of my ass as I go on about my day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, DelonLover1999, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Legit 1 hour thrown away
It's not over once you finished it
After having to wash, then dry up, then clean the ears...

I tried speedrunning a shower, it still took me 30 minutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, fukmylyf, N1666 and 1 other person
Legit 1 hour thrown away

Yeah I hate it and then the floors all wet and shit so sometimes I’ll forget and be wearing socks and kaboom just like that my socks are all wet and I gotta change out of them now. I envy crippled fatasses because they just get wiped down like a cow in bed and don’t have to even get up

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I mean you gotta get your underwear and clothes ready, get a towel, etc then you gotta wash your body and hair and when you leave the shower the floor gets all wet and you get all cold and have to dry off etc
Like it’s just too much hassle. I wish I was a cow or horse and someone can just hose me down and wash the shit out of my ass as I go on about my day
I can shower and dry in less than 10mins

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Just wake up ‘retarded’ and you won’t need to. Get a nurse to clean you. Pretend to be in a coma idk
I already do I stare out the window and drool and hum twinkle twinkle little star to myself is that nt

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
I already do I stare out the window and drool and hum twinkle twinkle little star to myself is that nt
Lick car windows , integrate it into your life. Adapt and evolve friend.

• +1
Legit 1 hour thrown away

it's physically impossible to take less than 30 minutes. Anyone who claims otherwise is not cleaning themselves properly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Vermilioncore and HeightPilledum
Hahahah

• JFL
it's physically impossible to take less than 30 minutes. Anyone who claims otherwise is not cleaning themselves properly
I was purposely washing myself as fast as possible, did a quick shampoo and got out in 10-15 minutes
Took me 20 minutes to dry up, dress and clean my ears

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I was purposely washing myself as fast as possible, did a quick shampoo and got out in 10-15 minutes
I remember one time I rushed and got into bed and realized there was still shampoo in my hair 💀

• JFL
u can dry much faster by shaving body hair

• So Sad
be glad that you don't have contamination OCD, which is what I've had ever since I started getting acne

Kills me inside as everything has to be in a certain order, still feel dirty after showers, etc.

be glad that you don't have contamination OCD, which is what I've had ever since I started getting acne

Kills me inside as everything has to be in a certain order, still feel dirty after showers, etc.
Nah that shit sound scary omm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt and vermillioncorefan
It only takes 15-20 minutes to shower you smelly subhuman !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and vermillioncorefan
I remember one time I rushed and got into bed and realized there was still shampoo in my hair 💀
that used to always happen to me. i remember it would dry up and look like dandruff in my hair. this girl behind me in class said “jake u have so much dandruff in ur hair it’s gross” so i shook my hair and got dandruff all over her desk

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Alt and Vermilioncore
Nah that shit sound scary omm
yeah shits awful. Like I'll be done washing my hair and accidentally graze it against the wall. And then I'll have to rewash my hair and everything that came before

Pretty sure a trauma response from events in my life but I'm working on it

• Woah
that used to always happen to me. i remember it would dry up and look like dandruff in my hair. this girl behind me in class said “jake u have so much dandruff in ur hair it’s gross” so i shook my hair and got dandruff all over her desk
Nah frr buddy don’t even care about lettin err one know his real name mirin 💀😂

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
yeah shits awful. Like I'll be done washing my hair and accidentally graze it against the wall. And then I'll have to rewash my hair and everything that came before

Pretty sure a trauma response from events in my life but I'm working on it
Nah you crazy asf my nigga don’t go killing 50 kids now boy

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Legit 1 hour thrown away

Holy fuck you're slow

I can take a 3 min shower

I used to take 'hyperspeed showers' when i was a kid

Like sub 1 min basically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, looksmaxxertheguy and One Rep Max
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, HeightPilledum, fukmylyf and 1 other person
Idk why you taking so long to shower
I only take 10 minute or 30 minute if i want to stroke my cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, looksmaxxertheguy, tombradylover and 1 other person
Not even kidding I beat my meat in the shower takes like 30 min

• JFL
Hell nahh bro even plugged the passcode 💀😂
meet me on the 2nd story up the staircase first door to the right. the guy keeps the drugs on the door to the left.

• JFL
Thats why its best to take it when needed

• +1
Idk why you taking so long to shower
I only take 10 minute or 30 minute if i want to stroke my cock
holy shit bro we on the same page fr. Stroking cock in shower is amazing srs

Takes me 30 min to stroke my dick and bust. Then 10-20 more minutes to actually clean up and dry off

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Turn on shower.
Brush teeth while heat turns on. Then step in shower and get wet. (2 min)
Use 3 in one bodywash, shampoo, conditioner on hair, crotch, butt, and armpits. Rub the rest fast on the rest of your body. (3 min)
Rinse (1 min)
Turn off shower and dry yourself. Done. (30 seconds)

You better be shoving a toilet brush up your ass and cleaning your fucking intestines tbh

Jfl at 30 min

i only take that long if im sitting on the floor crying

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and fukmylyf
lmao this is probably the most truecel thing that i read here, just take a shower if you dont wnat it to be long take a warm one, i have to start taking them since it increases testosterone so higher libido and i also have dandruff which itches the shit out of my head