I have seen a lot people with lean face but they still look pretty meh

N

negativetiltedheart

Sphinx
those faces are always ruined by meh eye area, shit ratios and lack of bonemass.

You need too many good features to look attractive. Its hard aff.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
those faces are always ruined by meh eye area, shit ratios and lack of bonemass.

This is the exactly my problem with people who tell you to just go to the gym and not be bloated out. Ever consider that your face is trash regardless of body fat? Crazy thought

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart

How is it hard just be born with it.

Have good eye area,decent lower third and no major failos and you’ll be HTN most likely.

I’m pretty boneless cause of downgrowth but I still look great with a lean face.

This is the exactly my problem with people who tell you to just go to the gym and not be bloated out. Ever consider that your face is trash regardless of body fat? Crazy thought
Yes. I always tough lean face + attractive but fuck no most people still look shit even if they have their hollow cheek. Lookmaxing is hard aff. Those good looking people are lucky as fuck no wonder they are 10/5%

Yes. I always tough lean face + attractive but fuck no most people still look shit even if they have their hollow cheek. Lookmaxing is hard aff. Those good looking people are lucky as fuck no wonder they are 10/5%
They were born with everything and will continue to get everything. The rest of us are destined to rot.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart