I have similar Barret's eye area

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
This has basically carried my looks overall. I've both forward and downward growth. If that's even possible but for sure I've downward growth. MY lower third is ok. My harmony is ogre-tier.

How I got these eyes? Because my grandfather was white. I think he looked very nordic. My mom inherited his eye area and his caucasic jaw. But my mom has poor eyelashes and eyebrow. My dad has good eyelashes and also a pretty decent eye area but it looked more ethnic. I ended up inhereting my mom's eye area while having good eyelashes and eyebrows.

And yeah u indeed look like a gay alien. It also influences in how people treat you. They see you like a gullible person in my pov. So I believe these kind of eye area due to caucasic genes, not asiatic ones. Even ramirez's eye area is not caused by native genes, pheno is the only native thing he had. He was like 70% european.

sounds like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, humanoidsub7, datboijj and 1 other person
I don't give a single shit nigga

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, mtcut3plush, Brandon Curington and 4 others
Dnrd
No pic no care

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, humanoidsub7 and Agendum
"i could have been a model but im not" cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Agendum and based_pakichad421
no pics =kill your self nigger

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
go eat shit then
also who you call a nigga?
I'm whiter than you baljeet
nigga isnt exclusively for blacks in this forum nigga

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Agendum
This has basically carried my looks overall. I've both forward and downward growth. If that's even possible but for sure I've downward growth. MY lower third is ok. My harmony is ogre-tier.

How I got these eyes? Because my grandfather was white. I think he looked very nordic. My mom inherited his eye area and his caucasic jaw. But my mom has poor eyelashes and eyebrow. My dad has good eyelashes and also a pretty decent eye area but it looked more ethnic. I ended up inhereting my mom's eye area while having good eyelashes and eyebrows.

And yeah u indeed look like a gay alien. It also influences in how people treat you. They see you like a gullible person in my pov. So I believe these kind of eye area due to caucasic genes, not asiatic ones. Even ramirez's eye area is not caused by native genes, pheno is the only native thing he had. He was like 70% european.
No pic no care, dnr

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
His eye area is not that great either tbh

yeah brb imagining it

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer