I have slighly long mid face is hgh worth it? Or I will be destroyed?

D

Deleted member 60975

Master
Also is there surgery to correct long mid face?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Jeww
pdo threads
IMG 4792

He did hgh

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
if you are not in hgh deficit than it will just make your nose bigger and fingers longer

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 60975
if you are not in hgh deficit than it will just make your nose bigger and fingers longer
Are you sure??? No mid face growth?? If it’s true then I’m happy because nose is easily fixable

why tf would it grow your midface? like what mechanism?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
That's not a HGH thing it's mainly genetics and linked to phenotype.
So no harm in hgh for muscle building and strength?? I also want bigger wrists and frame, mid face elongation is scary because I haven’t found a solution on org to it

there's a genetic limitation on your height, no ammount of hgh or supplements will surpass that.
zygos, jaw, ... probably won't grow on hgh if you're not defficient on it
the only reason an average guy would benefit from hgh is for the muscle building capabilities
even then, roids are simply just better

• +1
Reactions: john788
For cheekbones it might be cope but for muscles and height I don’t think it’s cope
i dont care im checking igf 1 and e2 tommorow also wrist xray for growth plates. if open i buy 300 iu hgh from qsc and arimidex from brainlabz. im done coping

there's a genetic limitation on your height, no ammount of hgh or supplements will surpass that.
the only reason an average guy would benefit from hgh is for the muscle building capabilities
If I take hgh can I get better at mma or aikido?

do u know how can diabetes be prevented when injecting hgh? or are the side effects besides nose growth cope?

i dont care im checking igf 1 and e2 tommorow also wrist xray for growth plates. if open i buy 300 iu hgh from qsc and arimidex from brainlabz. im done coping
300iu? For how many days?

do u know how can diabetes be prevented when injecting hgh? or are the side effects besides nose growth cope?
hgh is the most stupid thing you can do imo
just pin test

there's no correlation but take roids, they're better in every way
Roids destroy liver and I have to be on it for the rest of my life, is proviron considered roids? I will get on it

Roids destroy liver and I have to be on it for the rest of my life, is proviron considered roids? I will get on it
that's why you pin, no harm on liver.
pinning test is the safest thing you can do. you don't have to be on it for the rest of your life too.
If you take orals well yeah you're fucked

brah im short asf am below average, test and muscles for short men is death sentence...
genetics
can't fix it, the only thing you can do is maximize your health so everything works at top performance. maybe you'll grow an inch or two since a lot of ppl grow into their early 20's

• +1
ahh shit mb, didnt see, im kinda tired
How old are you? Don’t take roids you will have to stay on trt for life I’m not advising you to take hgh but atleast you can quit it

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
that's why you pin, no harm on liver.
pinning test is the safest thing you can do. you don't have to be on it for the rest of your life too.
If you take orals well yeah you're fucked

genetics
can't fix it, the only thing you can do is maximize your health so everything works at top performance. maybe you'll grow an inch or two since a lot of ppl grow into their early 20's
im only 16 and my dad grew alot at 16... is it worth waiting or do i just pin hgh, i mean, what do i have to lose

• +1
im only 16 and my dad grew alot at 16... is it worth waiting or do i just pin hgh, i mean, what do i have to lose
everything, if you're 16 you will grow trust me. hgh magically won't make you grow past your genetic limit so just live man. stop coping with supplements and give it time

• +1
everything, if you're 16 you will grow trust me. hgh magically won't make you grow past your genetic limit so just live man. stop coping with supplements and give it time
i know the thing about not growing past your genetic limit, but i dont think i even reached half of my limit... i mean i do sports i sleep well eat well etc, i know supplements are cope and shit but like, i really want to grow brah and i ve also heard checking growth plates makes them age faster... all that bs and yeah. im stressed asf about my height and pinning hgh would just make me less stressed jfl. at least i tried and failed/succeeded than not try at all

• +1
i know the thing about not growing past your genetic limit, but i dont think i even reached half of my limit... i mean i do sports i sleep well eat well etc, i know supplements are cope and shit but like, i really want to grow brah and i ve also heard checking growth plates makes them age faster... all that bs and yeah. im stressed asf about my height and pinning hgh would just make me less stressed jfl. at least i tried and failed/succeeded than not try at all
you're 16, I was 5'9 at 16 and now I'm 6'1 3 yrs later.
give it time, how tall are you compared to ppl around you

you're 16, I was 5'9 at 16 and now I'm 6'1 3 yrs later.
give it time, how tall are you compared to ppl around you
as i said im way below average in my country which is 5'10 (romania) im like 6 inches shorter. i have tall cousins and one tall uncle, yeah i havent grown much since 13

as i said im way below average in my country which is 5'10 (romania) im like 6 inches shorter. i have tall cousins and one tall uncle, yeah i havent grown much since 13
Go to a doctor and tell him about the problem most doctors will understand

Go to a doctor and tell him about the problem most doctors will understand
to what doctor? endo? i went to like 5 different endos in 2 different citites with my mother and they refused to give pharma hgh to me jfl

to what doctor? endo? i went to like 5 different endos in 2 different citites with my mother and they refused to give pharma hgh to me jfl
Did they have a reason to refuse?

they said i was in normal range, as usual, they all said the same shit lmao. my igf was 289
Then I don’t know I don’t want to advice someone that’s 16 to take hgh. Perhaps discuss it with your mother it’s best.

Then I don’t know I don’t want to advice someone that’s 16 to take hgh. Perhaps discuss it with your mother it’s best.
i already did and she always listens to jewish doctors, there is no hope left with my parents. already got in argument with them because of it, they are scared of cancer and diabetes with no death history in the family from those 2 diseases.

i already did and she always listens to jewish doctors, there is no hope left with my parents. already got in argument with them because of it, they are scared of cancer and diabetes with no death history in the family from those 2 diseases.
Do your own research