I have so much hate towards foids

D

desilva

Bronze
I have a deep seated hearted towards foids, and I'm not sure why or how this developed. In the past, I had healthy relationships with females, I used to respect females, defending them and arguing with those who insulted them. However, for the past two years, something has changed. Every time I encounter a woman on the street, I inexplicably feel a surge of anger. This unsettling emotion also emerges when I scroll past posts from women on my phone, causing me to feel increasingly angry and insecure so I scroll quickly to not see it face, the only way to calm meis by fantasising about it getting tourterd , raped and humiliated.I’m struggling to see women as human beings, This bothers me because I've always been kind and respectful towards women, yet they only seemed to notice me once I became conventionally attractive. Perhaps, coming to terms with the biological realities of female attraction has inflicted some form of trauma, fueling my resentment. I'm lost on how to recover, all I ever wanted for is unconditional love. Why do I have to undergo extensive surgeries and spend a fortune to gain female attention? why must I reshape my appearance just to be considered average in the eyes of 3/10 whale? I could never have a healthy relationship with a foid, knowing that if I were shorter or hadn't undergone surgery, they would not have even looked my way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, vermillioncorefan and Ryan
True, this is how it should be 😡 i will never forgive these foids who made me feel like an outcast.😡 being neglected all my life and now they want me to act NT! Retarded cunts. 😡

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and Ryan
True, this is how it should be 😡 i will never forgive these foids who made me feel like an outcast.😡 being neglected all my life and now they want me to act NT! Retarded cunts. 😡
I have a deep seated hearted towards foids, and I'm not sure why or how this developed. In the past, I had healthy relationships with females, I used to respect females, defending them and arguing with those who insulted them. However, for the past two years, something has changed. Every time I encounter a woman on the street, I inexplicably feel a surge of anger. This unsettling emotion also emerges when I scroll past posts from women on my phone, causing me to feel increasingly angry and insecure so I scroll quickly to not see it face, the only way to calm meis by fantasising about it getting tourterd , raped and humiliated.I’m struggling to see women as human beings, This bothers me because I've always been kind and respectful towards women, yet they only seemed to notice me once I became conventionally attractive. Perhaps, coming to terms with the biological realities of female attraction has inflicted some form of trauma, fueling my resentment. I'm lost on how to recover, all I ever wanted for is unconditional love. Why do I have to undergo extensive surgeries and spend a fortune to gain female attention? why must I reshape my appearance just to be considered average in the eyes of 3/10 whale? I could never have a healthy relationship with a foid, knowing that if I were shorter or hadn't undergone surgery, they would not have even looked my way.
It's time to take back what's yours! It is time for payback!

It's time to rape. :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
You explained it in your last few sentences. its realizing the truth of their nature. You cant go back. You can only evolve forward.

Blackpill and redpill has done a lot to expose all of the trickeries of hidden woman nature, and the vanities of mens nature. Before then it was well hidden. It’s highlighted in todays time as you can clearly see the matriarchal social structures, majority of sexless men catching strays from Hypergamous decisions, feminism and delusional hate towards men, conflict of interest that keeps them unresponsive or hateful towards this truth etc.

Truth is known to notoriously cause suffering. This is a perfect example. The human animal nature is known as carnality and is deemed wicked to the conscious experience. Women nature is no exception. Males have a wicked nature to but we also dislike betas and the top percent just as much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i hate foids because of the things they unironically believe and also because they suck

Hating on women will get you nowhere. Liking women will also get you nowhere. You are nothing.

Hating on women will get you nowhere. Liking women will also get you nowhere. You are nothing.
It does something. Though, the impact of one men ranting is so statistically low that its almost as if hes doing nothing.

One of my main annoyances is the hypergamous and delusional aspect of female nature. Think feminism, where women rally for fair wages, yet also fail to consider that not only do more men do more physical/dangerous work better, but the life quality of a women in general is not accounted into this "fairness". Women in society since the beginning were not required as much and still rivaled in QOL to men's. They still do now. So its not about wanting equality, is about deceivingly wanting more than others. Its a delusional(imaginary) selfish deception. So with the introduction of feminism, womens equality sort of became a common delusional thinking pattern. Even the talking points and relative QOL examples would be hypergamously sourced from the top 10-5% of men, while completely ignoring the wide range of men QOL and statistics. introducing laws and concepts that affects all men and society negatively or unsustainably without true consideration. Now look at our present state.

Introducing these points back could help bring some common sense back into the idiots. It will be labeled as hate as more and more selfish women who have a strong conflict of interest torwards the truth being revealed will immediately campaign against it, but it has to be done.

Being middle torwards it wont work, because ultimately life has its own course. By emptying yourself (apathy) towards a situation, your really just simultaneously being refilled with whatever is present at the moment. A colorless glass is not white, its clear with its image subject to the environment. Doing nothing is also doing something. And for a lot of these cases, its preferred you do nothing as doing nothing works for them.