I have such disdain for normies

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I’ve been high inhibition and non-NT my entire life. I’ve had multiple friend groups and friends but have abandoned all of them on my own volition.

I hate how much better of a life NT normies have as compared to myself whether it be my uni/grad school peers or neighbors or whoever. They’ve all been highly social and have all gotten the best jobs through word of mouth and knowing a friend or a friend of a friend, etc. I’ve never had any of that. I’ve struggled to get anything good in life because it’s all based on who you know and I have never known anyone.

I hold a deep resentment towards normies. I despise the structure of social relationships and how absolutely fake most of them are and I’ve never been able to integrate myself into them. I hate that it’s ultimately my fault.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, lwlaiet060920, T3cel and 9 others
Same

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Eternal_
I’ve been high inhibition and non-NT my entire life.

I hate how much better of a life NT normies have as compared to myself
Such is the fate of a slavcel.

Slavs are not european.

IMG_4889.jpeg

Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men.

Slavic man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, literally voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world according to women:

https://en.protothema.gr/the-15-ugliest-nationalities-in-the-world-photos/

Ugliest men in Europe.

1706518304372-jpeg.2708170.jpg

1706518327774-jpeg.2708171.jpg

1706518363321-jpeg.2708172.jpg

IMG_4740.jpeg

But Slavs not only are voted the ugliest men of Europe according to women, they are also non-NT, autistic and weird. Every Slav I knew was a loner, outcast, a pushover and a coward. Always angry and grumpy, but at the same time submissive and avoids conflict in real life due to the fear of suffering harm. Scared of life, scared of people, scared of the world. Destined to live a life in anger and frustration, unsuccessful in every part of life. Not favored by god, rejected by women, outcasted by society, not wanted by Europe.
IMG_3945.jpeg

IMG_3900.jpeg

IMG_4892.jpeg

Last edited:
You don't need anyone but Jesus nigga why are you crying 🤣 🤣 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
You don't need anyone but Jesus nigga why are you crying 🤣 🤣 🤣
When did I state otherwise, retard? Why is this supposed to contradict what I posted?

Consequence of being a christcuck

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and The Grinch
When did I state otherwise, retard? Why is this supposed to contradict what I posted?
Bro wishes he had friends, bitches and status but all you need is Jesus bro. This life doesn't matter bro just worship god in heaven for eternity bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Mosh12 and The Grinch
Bro wishes he had friends, bitches and status but all you need is Jesus bro. This life doesn't matter bro just worship god in heaven for eternity bro.
Ngl I do believe religions are good for society in that they provide order and structure but too much is simply cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Ngl I do believe religions are good for society in that they provide order and structure but too much is simply cope tbh
Yeah they do typically have good teachings to convince all the low IQ people to not burn everything to the ground.

Very good control measure especially with the promise of eternal life.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and Mosh12
I don’t wish I had friends considering I’ve abandoned them myself.

I’m a volcel

I don’t care about status. I don’t care for the normie social hierarchy whatsoever and hate that it exists and that I have to participate in it

Yeah they do typically have good teachings to convince all the low IQ people to not burn everything to the ground.

Daniel larson

• +1

I was literally an atheist for most of my life. It is complete nonsense and explains nothing. I have 2 degrees—1 bachelor(BSc) in chemistry and a health sciences doctorate degree (PharmD). I am not low IQ (definitely not high IQ either)

God absolutely exists.

• JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920

I agree. Plus it provides community and a way to feel part of something bigger. Because of religious history it’s impossible to avoid religious history. Most religious people are moderate and chill but @Eternal_ is a Christian fundamentalist

• +1
I agree. Plus it provides community and a way to feel part of something bigger. Because of religious history it’s impossible to avoid religious history. Most religious people are moderate and chill but @Eternal_ is a Christian fundamentalist
I am not 100% a Christian fundamentalist because I don’t think the Bible (both old and New Testament) is inerrant!

Answer me nigga why is sky daddy not real

Answer me nigga why is sky daddy not real
I am the opposite of you, I was a Christian and now I don't believe in anything.

Obviously everyone has their own reasoning for things and I am not looking to change any opinions this is just mine.

First off, most people obviously believe in whatever religion they were raised in. There are thousands of religions and I believe it's a low chance that Christianity is "the one".

The Christian god doesn't make sense to me for punishing living things it created. Christians say humanity brought sin into the world even though if God created everything he would have to have created sin too.

God is also supposedly omnipotent so he already knows if you're gonna stay with him or go against him before you do. This means that nigga God already wrote the future and the past and literally made you turn against him in the story of life. It doesn't make any sense.

Christians that I've interacted with are some of the fakest people and biggest hypocrites, always the first to pass judgement despite having some crazy skeletons in their own closet.

A Christian has never given me a straight answer on if an isolated group of people with no contact to the word of God would go to heaven or hell. Some people say God will mysteriously make himself known to them, others say they go to heaven by default due to ignorance, and others say they go to hell for not knowing God even though they had no chance.

The bible was not officially compiled until around 400 AD, this means a random group of men decided what scrolls were words of God and which ones weren't. How is a book, compiled by man the true word of God?

Random questions that sparked my thought of leaving Christianity include.

What stage of fetus development is when the soul supposedly enters the body?
Why are murderers allowed to repent at the last minute when 99% of their life was spent sinful?
Why does God not just make sin go away and make Heaven exist now?
Why are we born into a world of suffering when we all start out as clean empty slates?
If aliens exist far away, does God do the same thing with them too?
Why are animals treated as secondary citizens in the world of God, they live just like us?
Why is nature inherently violent and evil? Living things must consume other living things.

There's many other things too but I came to the conclusion that the Christian god makes no sense and neither does reality. We will never have solid answers to why reality is the way it is and I massively doubt that a bunch of people that lived in the sand 2000 years ago found the answers already.

Religion is a good cope for bringing meaning to life and having the will to exist if your life is shit. Anyone would cope well with the fact that you may be given a good life after death.

A lot of people turn to religion at their lowest point whether it be after a divorce, after a death of a relative, being alone, etc. I think it is good for that purpose because it can genuinely save people and turn their life around but I will never believe in it myself.

I am the opposite of you, I was a Christian and now I don't believe in anything.

Obviously everyone has their own reasoning for things and I am not looking to change any opinions this is just mine.

First off, most people obviously believe in whatever religion they were raised in. There are thousands of religions and I believe it's a low chance that Christianity is "the one".

The Christian god doesn't make sense to me for punishing living things it created. Christians say humanity brought sin into the world even though if God created everything he would have to have created sin too.

God is also supposedly omnipotent so he already knows if you're gonna stay with him or go against him before you do. This means that nigga God already wrote the future and the past and literally made you turn against him in the story of life. It doesn't make any sense.

Christians that I've interacted with are some of the fakest people and biggest hypocrites, always the first to pass judgement despite having some crazy skeletons in their own closet.

A Christian has never given me a straight answer on if an isolated group of people with no contact to the word of God would go to heaven or hell. Some people say God will mysteriously make himself known to them, others say they go to heaven by default due to ignorance, and others say they go to hell for not knowing God even though they had no chance.

The bible was not officially compiled until around 400 AD, this means a random group of men decided what scrolls were words of God and which ones weren't. How is a book, compiled by man the true word of God?

Random questions that sparked my thought of leaving Christianity include.

What stage of fetus development is when the soul supposedly enters the body?
Why are murderers allowed to repent at the last minute when 99% of their life was spent sinful?
Why does God not just make sin go away and make Heaven exist now?
Why are we born into a world of suffering when we all start out as clean empty slates?
If aliens exist far away, does God do the same thing with them too?
Why are animals treated as secondary citizens in the world of God, they live just like us?
Why is nature inherently violent and evil? Living things must consume other living things.

There's many other things too but I came to the conclusion that the Christian god makes no sense and neither does reality. We will never have solid answers to why reality is the way it is and I massively doubt that a bunch of people that lived in the sand 2000 years ago found the answers already.

Religion is a good cope for bringing meaning to life and having the will to exist if your life is shit. Anyone would cope well with the fact that you may be given a good life after death.

A lot of people turn to religion at their lowest point whether it be after a divorce, after a death of a relative, being alone, etc. I think it is good for that purpose because it can genuinely save people and turn their life around but I will never believe in it myself.
Man come on you wrote about 500 different topics. My case is as follows:

1. We did not come from fish that walked out of water. Something did not come from nothing and this universe did not come about on its own volition. God has to exist.

2. Evolution does not and cannot explain the jump from species to species. Evolution on a micro level and within a species is correct and explains many adapted traits. The primordial soup and big bang models are baseless and with zero evidence. Nobody knows how the universe came about and nobody can recreate prebiotic building blocks in a laboratory and thus nobody still knows how life came about.

3. The historicity of the existence of Jesus, the crucifixion & the empty tomb are well established.

We don’t have answers to many things! For example, I very much struggle with the idea that god wants a relationship with us yet.. he knows everything that will ever happen, meaning, nothing is ever a revelation to Him and it’s not a true growing relationship in the way that we really think. I struggle with many things. I struggle with the incredible suffering and injustice in the world. I can keep going all day.

At a certain point, you must bridge the gap and reconcile your struggles with faith. Your faith must be child-like in order to not get too lost in the weeds because it is a black hole that you won’t escape from.

Last edited:
Same which I could be NT enough to make friends

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Most relatable post ever except the part where u ever had friends in ur life u mog me hard

• +1
Most relatable post ever except the part where u ever had friends in ur life u mog me hard
We’re also both 6’2” and it’s still over for both of us

• So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over
I’ve been high inhibition and non-NT my entire life. I’ve had multiple friend groups and friends but have abandoned all of them on my own volition.

I hate how much better of a life NT normies have as compared to myself whether it be my uni/grad school peers or neighbors or whoever. They’ve all been highly social and have all gotten the best jobs through word of mouth and knowing a friend or a friend of a friend, etc. I’ve never had any of that. I’ve struggled to get anything good in life because it’s all based on who you know and I have never known anyone.

I hold a deep resentment towards normies. I despise the structure of social relationships and how absolutely fake most of them are and I’ve never been able to integrate myself into them. I hate that it’s ultimately my fault.
This hit home i can relate to an extent

• +1