i have worse esr than marko jaric

roman7

roman7

Silver
i measured mine at 0.42 based off of a mirror picture from far away. i dont want to get obo because fuck that. ive js been crying in my room for like 20 minutes now because i realised im capped at ltn and ill die a khhv because the only features i inherited from my mum is her subhuman ipd along with her narrow palate and giga low hyoid bone

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, cql, sportsmogger and 2 others
cyclopsecel

Both my parents have close set eyes, I lucked out on a 72mm ipd on a 15.2 cm skull

Marko jaric has to be below 0.42 surely

Also, just get a hooker to lose your virginity. It's all the same, and better than staying a virgin

i measured mine at 0.42 based off of a mirror picture from far away. i dont want to get obo because fuck that. ive js been crying in my room for like 20 minutes now because i realised im capped at ltn and ill die a khhv because the only features i inherited from my mum is her subhuman ipd along with her narrow palate and giga low hyoid bone
Congratulations, it just began for you
Try to get in touch with Lima’s children

Women like having partners that look like their father

Are you a literal cyclops as in you only have one eye in the middle?