I JUST FAPPED 3 TIMES IN A DAY...MY DICK IS DEAD

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
ITS OVER. WHY AM I SO ADDICTED TO FAPPING?

I fapped for the 3rd time today, and then NO cum came out. 0. My balls were literally empty. Now my dick is limp and there's a buzzing feeling in my dick. My dick is also insanely thin. This is what fapping from 8 years old does to a nigga. From tomorrow I'm going on NoFap again hopefully at least until of November I'm fucking myself up with this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, sudanguy, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
4th time's the charm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, sudanguy, lassebasse and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, oxymoron and Whitepill_Saint

I fapped for the 3rd time today, and then NO cum came out. 0. My balls were literally empty. Now my dick is limp and there's a buzzing feeling in my dick. My dick is also insanely thin. This is what fapping from 8 years old does to a nigga. From tomorrow I'm going on NoFap again hopefully at least until of November I'm fucking myself up with this shit.
brutal when u jerk off and no cum comes out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
brutal when u jerk off and no cum comes out
It was first time ever and it fucking destroyed me. I had literally emptied my balls. My balls have shrunk as well they are tiny asf it's over for my appendage

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
bro what 😭 i can genuinely go 6 times and keep releasing but for you nothing cames out after 3? lmaoo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
bro what 😭 i can genuinely go 6 times and keep releasing but for you nothing cames out after 3? lmaoo
I've done 4, 5, 6 multiple times before. I think after so long my balls just gave up finally

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
It was first time ever and it fucking destroyed me. I had literally emptied my balls. My balls have shrunk as well they are tiny asf it's over for my appendage
when u bust alot of nuts in a day u release less and less cum. me i just be edging all day and when i cum, well the cumshot is simply just majestic, the thick creamy substance shoots out my thick girthy cock into the air. but yeah man start edging, edging makes the cooming better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
You'll end up like this if you don't stop.

2.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
You'll end up like this if you don't stop.

3a7788c0a9b5e6325f5ac837068b0faf
I'm stopping man. I need to not fap for 3 months straight to reset my genitals to normal

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
when u bust alot of nuts in a day u release less and less cum. me i just be edging all day and when i cum, well the cumshot is simply just majestic, the thick creamy substance shoots out my thick girthy cock into the air. but yeah man start edging, edging makes the cooming better
I do edge! I edge and I cum after 30 mins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and GabachoCopium
I fapped 5 times today and im still horny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, finn899, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person

rookie numbers