I JUST FINGERED A GIRL ON HER PERIOD IM GONNA FUCKING PUKE

The first time I fucked my girlfriend she was on her period and she was also a virgin. So that night there was not only period blood all over the bed, but also blood from her popped cherry. I remember just looking around and seeing blood all over the bed it looked like I killed someone.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
The first time I fucked my girlfriend she was on her period and she was also a virgin. So that night there was not only period blood all over the bed, but also blood from her popped cherry. I remember just looking around and seeing blood all over the bed it looked like I killed someone.
bro i have a fear of blood, even when my gf is on her period we can only fuck in the shower cause i hate the sight of blood on my dick

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
So today was the day i was supposed to fuck this white girl in a hotel, but she decided to reschedule to next weekend

being bummed out about this, i go on badoo and i match with this slightly chubby girl but she has a nice ass and she only lived 40 minutes away and i had nothing else better to do, so i hit her up and we decide to fuck

i drove to her place and picked her up and i took her to this empty parking lot and i take her to the back of my car and we start making out and the immediate thing i noticed when she took her clothes off, this bitch’s ass STUNK like shit, like it legit smelled like she didn’t know how to wipe her ass, it literally made the whole car smell like asshole

i decided to just ignore it since i’m horny and i just want to smash and go home, so i start going down on her and sucking her tits and shit like that, but i couldn’t get hard, no matter what, probably because i’ve been on coomer mode and been cooming 3-4 times per day jfl. so i decided i’ll just finger her till i get hard.

worst decision of my life, i noticed immediately that it was a lot more wet than most girls are, and i kinda liked it, i started with two fingers then worked my way up to 3 until i decided pretty much fisting the bitch becasuse of how wet it was jfl, but then i made a comment about her wet she was, that’s when she said words that will haunt me for the rest of my life

“oh yeah i’m on my period by the way”

at that moment any horny feelings i may of had immediately go away and i look in shock, period blood all over my hand, i legit almost puked right then and there, it was so fucking gross, then i kinda became distant and we just cuddled naked in my car until she had to go home

Now i’m home, literally shaking, with period blood all over my hand, my car smells like ass now because of her, why god why

View attachment 999356
View attachment 999358

@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @PYT @BigBoy @Hozay @Baldingman1998 @FastBananaCEO @Ritalincel
idk why you people always emphasize that the girl is white

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
fingering in general was kinda not fun and gross. Maybe it was cause I drank a bunch of caffeine and was worried her dad would kill me if he came home. But I did not enjoy it. I would have preferred to cuddle for 4 hours.

Also never go for fat girls. That is the one standard I never break a girl with a 4/10 face is still better then any fat girl. How could you go with a girl who willingly let herself get fat.
ye it depends fat girls can be good at head that’s about it