I just finished my date with the 15 year old

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I picked her up from her house, went on a walk through the favelas and then we seat down at a chill place, we started talking about random shit for like 30 mins and i just went straight for the kiss.
Then i kissed her for the rest of the date, i liked her neck and kissed her neck while whispering "i want to make you mine" "i want to dominante you so badly" "i am going to fuck your little pussy" and she literally started moaning and making orgasm sounds and then she rubbed my cock with her leg while we were kissing.
Then i followed her to her house and the date ended, it was like 1 and a half hours long

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, 5.5psl, LooksmaxxHopeful and 26 others
She was MTB but roids got me giga horny bruv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Joe Rogancel, bloomercel and 8 others
I picked her up from her house, went on a walk through the favelas and then we seat down at a chill place, we started talking about random shit for like 30 mins and i just went straight for the kiss.
Then i kissed her for the rest of the date, i liked her neck and kissed her neck while whispering "i want to make you mine" "i want to dominante you so badly" "i am going to fuck your little pussy" and she literally started moaning and making orgasm sounds and then she rubbed my cock with her leg while we were kissing.
Then i followed her to her house and the date ended, it was like 1 and a half hours long
She also complemented my eye rows and said she liked kissing me and asked me "do you like my body?" lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, PseudoMaxxer and sportsmogger
She also complemented my eye rows and said she liked kissing me and asked me "do you like my body?" lol
What are your stats and looksmaxxing protocols? You msut slay in bolivia

What are your stats and looksmaxxing protocols? You msut slay in bolivia
6'3 jacked 90kgs white looking bolivian with Brown hair tanned skin and HTN/Chadlite face i have no protocols just roiding and lifting heavy shit and taking a shower before a date

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, basic.yash, Mike141 and 5 others
6'3 jacked 90kgs white looking bolivian with Brown hair tanned skin and HTN/Chadlite face i have no protocols just roiding and lifting heavy shit and taking a shower before a date
Yeah what roids

Yeah what roids
3 weeks on turinabol and recently started 250mg test i am pretty much natty just starting my cycle

Attachments

• 3821842_WIN_20231215_15_33_53_Pro.jpg
    3821842_WIN_20231215_15_33_53_Pro.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3820710_IMG_20231214_214915.jpg
    3820710_IMG_20231214_214915.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, TechnoBoss, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
3 weeks on turinabol and recently started 250mg test i am pretty much natty just starting my cycle
At least you’re doing something with your life. Kudos to you

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RichardSpencel, OGJBSLAYER and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, socialcel, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others

Slaying in the subhuman ethnic country where the avg male height is 5’6 is based tbh. I wanna live there. ‘Slayer of ethnics’ will be my title when I go to ethnic land

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, basic.yash, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
@Narcissus🥀 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀

Underage posts gets you banned. Mods will undoubtedly be banning you soon.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Joe Rogancel, reddotguy and 20 others
20 in 3 days
bro I am so envious of you for living in a country where 20 and 15 is acceptable

I gigamog almost all 15yo boys but 14-15yo girls would rather date them instead of me
Because they got brainwashed hard

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, TAChipmunk and ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, reddotguy, It'snotover and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Narcissus🥀
Brutal you got her horny so she went home to text Chad ‘come over rn I’m horny’ and he pounded her

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, ShowerMaxxing, It'snotover and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: coolguysyndrome and BitchBoy
Brutal you got her horny so she went home to text Chad ‘come over rn I’m horny’ and he pounded her
Most definetly HTN/Chadlite gets them ready for chad bruuuuutal

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Allornothing, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
bro I am so envious of you for living in a country where 20 and 15 is acceptable

I gigamog almost all 15yo boys but 14-15yo girls would rather date them instead of me
Because they got brainwashed hard
JBs actually like more the jock type guys then the skinny justin beber hair type guys

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xtra
JBs actually like more the jock type guys then the skinny justin beber hair type guys
yeah this is what I meant. I look like a jock type (most people rated me chadlite-chad) yet 13/14/15/16yo girls still date retarded subhumans their age instead of me. annoys me to no end

I like how mfs put white passing/looking in their looksmaxxing resume to fluff things up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Joe Rogancel, Big White Cuck and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Joe Rogancel, shalomnigga and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, Joe Rogancel, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
I liked her Cuz she is inncoent and virgin but most women her age are
how did u met her. im in brazil rn where age of consent is 14... im 20 and ive been dating some 16-17 year olds but zero luck finding a virgin yet (i want to marry). Anyone seeing this thread yo, what are some ideas to find virgin okay looking girls??

Stop being jealous jbmaxxing is based and 15-16 is prime girls
they prefer to be with 304s with 20 body count by 18 that already has had 8inch NBP cock lmfao

The 15 year old, what's his name? What's his name Manlet Bolivian?

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and Fiqh
Nonce

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: penispilled and ConfusedBolivian
Keep it to urself faggot

how did u met her. im in brazil rn where age of consent is 14... im 20 and ive been dating some 16-17 year olds but zero luck finding a virgin yet (i want to marry). Anyone seeing this thread yo, what are some ideas to find virgin okay looking girls??
I met her on instagram, also it is a matter of luck finding a virgin i even found a virgin HTB wich i ended in a Relationship for 3 months

I like how mfs put white passing/looking in their looksmaxxing resume to fluff things up
Would you say I am white passing? I have european pheno