I just finished my date with the 15 year old

mirin, i just lost my virginity to a used up 20yo

Mogs me

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
yeah this is what I meant. I look like a jock type (most people rated me chadlite-chad) yet 13/14/15/16yo girls still date retarded subhumans their age instead of me. annoys me to no end
If you are gl you dont even need to gymmax or to be a jock even tho it boost ur smv, also i saw some jbs are like scared of older dudes, i am 20 years 6'3 100kgs jacked so it is normal some girls can get scared of me

Well done! How was the experience like? :)
total shit, i regret it with every bit of my essence.

Didn’t get hard, was drunk as fuck so i didn’t even enjoy it and i didn’t cum.

I fucked her with a soft dick.

She hated it like i did, she is the biggest whore ever. She’s on a dick carousel and was just horny for me too. She has a fuck buddy and after i fucked her and she took my V card she went back to shitaly today to get fucked by him…

She’s a biggest piece of shit than me tho, nothing worst than a used up whore.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, Big White Cuck, It'snotover and 3 others
total shit, i regret it with every bit of my essence.

Didn’t get hard, was drunk as fuck so i didn’t even enjoy it and i didn’t cum.

I fucked her with a soft dick.

She hated it like i did, she is the biggest whore ever. She’s on a dick carousel and was just horny for me too. She has a fuck buddy and after i fucked her and she took my V card she went back to shitaly today to get fucked by him…

She’s a biggest piece of shit than me tho, nothing worst than a used up whore.
Ooh no thats sad bruv, hope you can get a jb bruv, from now on i will only be jb maxxing i also hate used up whores my age i prefer inoccent cute 15-18 years old women

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Jfl you look midget whats the height

• JFL
Reactions: IceBreaker0
Wtf im 6'3 fuck you all retards thinking im midget i height mog 99% percent of ppl
JFL DONT MAKE ME LAUGH YOU ARE NOT 6 ft 3 you midget post pics with others then

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Big White Cuck
JFL DONT MAKE ME LAUGH YOU ARE NOT 6 ft 3 you midget post pics with others then
Once i hang out with my 6'0 Friend i will take a pic so you see the difference, i can confirm i am 190cm tall but i dont care having validation from ugly incels

Once i hang out with my 6'0 Friend i will take a pic so you see the difference, i can confirm i am 190cm tall but i dont care having validation from ugly incels
Which is why you came here to post this after getting a girl extremely horny instead of actually going through

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Which is why you came here to post this after getting a girl extremely horny instead of actually going through
I like talking to ppl here, some are cool others are retards

Also i am a profesional looksmaxxers, i went from obese 118kg normie to handsome sexy chadlite and jacked

Yeah I hope you get locked up. She'll probably spread the fact she kissed a 20 year old

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Joe Rogancel
I like how mfs put white passing/looking in their looksmaxxing resume to fluff things up
But it's necessary though if it's true. Looking like a Guarani and a White-passing male are two different lives.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy, SubSigma and ConfusedBolivian
I picked her up from her house, went on a walk through the favelas and then we seat down at a chill place, we started talking about random shit for like 30 mins and i just went straight for the kiss.
Then i kissed her for the rest of the date, i liked her neck and kissed her neck while whispering "i want to make you mine" "i want to dominante you so badly" "i am going to fuck your little pussy" and she literally started moaning and making orgasm sounds and then she rubbed my cock with her leg while we were kissing.
Then i followed her to her house and the date ended, it was like 1 and a half hours long

Ban this pedo pls

Fbi

Yeah I hope you get locked up. She'll probably spread the fact she kissed a 20 year old
14 is age of consent in my country dumbass im not doing nothing ilegal

Ur still sick. I hope u rot in jail for the rest of ur life
Bro I am 20 and she is a fértile 15yo women not a 7 year old or some so Stfu low test faggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, ThatGuythattype, It'snotover and 1 other person
Bro I am 20 and she is a fértile 15yo women not a 7 year old or some so Stfu low test faggot
My dad got my mom pregnant when she was 17 and my dad 28 jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
subhuman incel things

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I picked her up from her house, went on a walk through the favelas and then we seat down at a chill place, we started talking about random shit for like 30 mins and i just went straight for the kiss.
Then i kissed her for the rest of the date, i liked her neck and kissed her neck while whispering "i want to make you mine" "i want to dominante you so badly" "i am going to fuck your little pussy" and she literally started moaning and making orgasm sounds and then she rubbed my cock with her leg while we were kissing.
Then i followed her to her house and the date ended, it was like 1 and a half hours long
How old are u bruv

"i want to make you mine" "i want to dominante you so badly" "i am going to fuck your little pussy"
was it like this? :

"te quiero hacer mía mami" "te voy a dominar nena" "me voy a follar tu pequeño coñito"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
6'3 jacked 90kgs white looking bolivian with Brown hair tanned skin and HTN/Chadlite face i have no protocols just roiding and lifting heavy shit and taking a shower before a date
Yeah you're a chad. You could easily fuck any girl from here on. Why bother on this site even?

Hoq did you hookup with a 15-year-old virgin?

Kissing the neck for a bit and then pulling away and if she makes a sigh or orgasm moan, she's already wet and dtf. Perhaps a 15 year old virgin may have more resistance than an average girl though. This was my favorite tactic for decades.

If u lived in west you’d get thrown in jail for being caught on date with 15 year old lmao
Where does it say it's illegal to date a 15 year old girl?

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and Chadethnic101
Where does it say it's illegal to date a 15 year old girl?
To date imolying no sex I suppose it’s not illegal but age of consent is 16 even then normies would frown on it esp at my age of 29 lol

It’s social suicide, you of all people should know you should protect your reputation at all costs man

I dated a girl when I was 21 who was 17 and some guys really tried to hate on me hard jfl
I was like it’s age of consent who gives a fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and King Solomon
To date imolying no sex I suppose it’s not illegal but age of consent is 16 even then normies would frown on it esp at my age of 29 lol

It’s social suicide, you of all people should know you should protect your reputation at all costs man

I dated a girl when I was 21 who was 17 and some guys really tried to hate on me hard jfl
I was like it’s age of consent who gives a fuck
People will hate on you for anything. If it's legal and you actually like the person then I have no issues. Sure, it's going to be frowned on because of culture or location.

For me personally when I actually think about it logically and not include norms or legality, if a girl has gone through puberty is fully developed, can have children, received a basic education and has the ability to live on her own and understands sex and children etc then I have no issues. That age would probably be around 15-16 years old for most females. I think it's frowned on mainly due to cultural norms and or legality.

Men can go to war and die at 17 years of age. So they better allow them to fuck before that time where they sacrifice their lives.

If you're a wage slave then I suppose it could be a negative stigma. If it's the age of consent tell them they're Jealous because they can't land a young hottie like you.

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and LooksmaxxHopeful
Pedophile

6'3 jacked 90kgs white looking bolivian with Brown hair tanned skin and HTN/Chadlite face i have no protocols just roiding and lifting heavy shit and taking a shower before a date
90kg isn’t even jacked at 6’3 is it ?

Regardless, at least it makes you succeed
I asked him before and he said he slays the same amount and same level of girls as b4 roids

How can you not slay in a country where 5‘5 is average filled w subhumans

How can you not slay in a country where 5‘5 is average filled w subhumans
I talk with him frequently.
He does slay + has a sexy voice.

Bro how old are you

Glowing hard

pedophile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and efidescontinuado
29660.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Tiku
you are a pedophile stay in your own lane boyo

• +1
Reactions: Axii