I just got kicked from a discord for bullying an Afghan girl

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
I told her 'imagine people asking you where you're from and you have to say Afghanistan, leave the UK and go back to Afghanistan 💀💀💀'

Then she was like 'I'm proud of where I'm from'

Then I was like what's there to be proud of you're a rag tag group of dirty barefoot barbaric terrorists with AK-47s and got smoked by America

Then I got banned from the server, what did I do.

you see this is what I meant in my last thread by this website has had a lasting impact with how I deal with other people (non Arab ethnics), I blame this website for turning me into this.

And this was completely unprovoked btw she didn't say anything to me before but I just got so used to violating peoples nationalities and ethnicities that it's just become a habit atp

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, niqfan625, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Bully these immigrants that live off western welfare . They’re stupid shitskins that came for welfare money

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, yeeyeeslayer and WanderingBurro
Bully these immigrants that live off western welfare . They’re stupid shitskins that came for welfare money
Crazy part is that I'm Arab myself, but I don't live in the west. I'm just used to bullying people for their ethnicities. But I get what you mean they're uncivilized low class people that are burdens to society and have nothing to offer.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 39140
I told her 'imagine people asking you where you're from and you have to say Afghanistan, leave the UK and go back to Afghanistan 💀💀💀'

Then I was like what's there to be proud of you're a rag tag group of dirty barefoot barbaric terrorists with AK-47s and got smoked by America

you see this is what I meant in my last thread by this website has had a lasting impact with how I deal with other people (non Arab ethnics), I blame this website for turning me into this.

And this was completely unprovoked btw she didn't say anything to me before but I just got so used to violating peoples nationalities and ethnicities that it's just become a habit atp
Claims to be "Muslim" and makes uneducated statements about the Taliban.

May Allah guide you.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, soulja man and Michael Myers
You argued with female, thats what you did

May Allah guide you.
Ameen

Also are you Athari? I see "Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama'ah" on your profile.

Ameen

Also are you Athari? I see "Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama'ah" on your profile.
In regards to aqeedah, I don't really say/identify as "Athari" let alone the misguided "Ash'ari/Maturidi".
Ahlus-Sunnah scholars have not given as much emphasis to the terms "Athari" or "Salafi" as the youth do. Instead, they have primarily emphasized the term Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah as the standard [أصلا].
However, if you're also wondering what school of thought I follow. It would be the one of Imam Ahmad.

In regards to aqeedah, I don't really say/identify as "Athari" let alone the misguided "Ash'ari/Maturidi".

However, if you're also wondering what school of thought I follow. It would be the one of Imam Ahmad.
Based fellow hanbali

• Love it
Reactions: Fiqh

You probably sound autistic asf

No I’m Christian Italian you just give me autistic internet weeb neet vibes

Talking bout discord servers n shiet
nothing is more autistic than this forum which you are a part of

No I’m Christian Italian you just give me autistic internet weeb neet vibes

Talking bout discord servers n shiet
no one on this forum has room to shit on any discord user JFL

barbaric terrorists
:soy:

Idk why you’re barking for Taliban, they are chaddams who destroyed the US whereas your country got raped by the US.

JFL here I am defending afghandus when I normally dislike them due to their hatred towards Pakistanis. @ascendedd @Shrek2OnDvD

May Allah guide you.
Rare good Fiqh post.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
:soy:

Idk why you’re barking for Taliban, they are chaddams who destroyed the US whereas your country got raped by the US.

JFL here I am defending afghandus when I normally dislike them due to their hatred towards Pakistanis. @ascendedd @Shrek2OnDvD
🤣🤣🤣🤣 they didn’t defeat the US the US left.

No way you believe a rag tag pack of green eyed dindus in turbans with a few guns overwhelmed the US military 😭😭

May Allah guide you.
Gfys please

🤣🤣🤣🤣 they didn’t defeat the US the US left.

No way you believe a rag tag pack of green eyed dindus in turbans with a few guns overwhelmed the US military 😭😭
If they are dindus then so are Arabs. By the way Taliban aren’t even anti-Shi’a, so idk why you’re being a faggot?

If they are dindus then so are Arabs. By the way Taliban aren’t even anti-Shi’a, so idk why you’re being a faggot?
Laughs in hazara genocide

discord type shit

Laughs in hazara genocide
Taliban has been appointed Hazara senior officers in their ranks. Stop being a low IQ muzzie falling for propaganda. You’re no better than the guys you were criticizing earlier.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Taliban has been appointed Hazara senior officers in their ranks. Stop being a low IQ muzzie falling for propaganda. You’re no better than the guys you were criticizing earlier.
You actually think the taliban is good?? They’re a terrorist organization

You actually think the taliban is good?? They’re a terrorist organization
What’s wrong with you? Next thing you will say Iran is run by a “regime.”

this reminds me of those shitty reddit posts where soydittors would tell kids playing fortnite to kill themselves and then when the kid leaves due to bullying they're like "what did I do :soy: "

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
What’s wrong with you? Next thing you will say Iran is run by a “regime.”
lmao how do you not see this entire post as bait? He knows what he said is offensive, especially since he did it in a normie discord server where libtards lurk, and then you're taking this shit seriously

this reminds me of those shitty reddit posts where soydittors would tell kids playing fortnite to kill themselves and then when the kid leaves due to bullying they're like "what did I do :soy: "
Are you Indian where are you from

Why you so hurt lil bro

lmao how do you not see this entire post as bait? He knows what he said is offensive, especially since he did it in a normie discord server where libtards lurk, and then you're taking this shit seriously
Doesn’t matter bhai I gotta post anyway.

These kids can’t handle the smoke 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nigga how r u as a white gonna get mad at someone for condemning the taliban you realize they’d pop a cap in your non Muslim ass

Why you so hurt lil bro
im more caging at the retards in the comment section taking this bait so seriously

this is like if i went to fucking detroit and started screaming "george floyd is a stupid ugly monkey and he deserved to die" while knowing that saying that is blatantly what normies don't like

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
im more caging at the retards in the comment section taking this bait so seriously
You mean the people taking the bait in this thread or the people that took my bait in the discord when I said what I said (I’m assuming ur referring to the latter).

It wasn’t a discord or white liberals it was a discord of curries (muzzies and Hindus)

this is like if i went to fucking detroit and started screaming "george floyd is a stupid ugly monkey and he deserved to die" while knowing that saying that is blatantly what normies don't like
but on looksmax how would this be baiting since racism is the status quo here, lmao

you couldn't have just said this all in one reply?
He’s an entry-level troll. He craves attention because mommy and daddy don’t give it to him. Poor guy.

He’s an entry-level troll. He craves attention because mommy and daddy don’t give it to him. Poor guy.
Not even trolling just telling a funny story that happened with me, just cuz it happened to make you seethe cuz you support the taliban doesn’t mean I made the post specifically to rage bait

I have 2 loving parents Bhai

Not even trolling just telling a funny story that happened with me, just cuz it happened to make you seethe cuz you support the taliban doesn’t mean I made the post specifically to rage bait
Ok but it’s not even funny to begin with. Goes to show that you’re nothing but infantile. @Kristin is right.

Ok but it’s not even funny to begin with. Goes to show that you’re nothing but infantile. @Kristin is right.
Ok whatever not a funny sorry just a story, doesn’t need to be funny I just describe the story as it is. Never claimed it was a world class comedy show.

Ok whatever not a funny sorry just a story, doesn’t need to be funny I just describe the story as it is. Never claimed it was a world class comedy show.
You just described it as funny but it’s just a regular story like you say.

You mean the people taking the bait in this thread or the people that took my bait in the discord when I said what I said (I’m assuming ur referring to the latter).

It wasn’t a discord or white liberals it was a discord of curries (muzzies and Hindus)
I mean people taking the bait here. Back in the day saying the world "Muslim" on here would guarantee a 100 page thread of low IQ shitskins and whitebois recreating the crusades in the reply section

but on looksmax how would this be baiting since racism is the status quo here, lmao
As for the second part I'm referring to why you'd bring up politics in a discord server full of curry retards

Where r u from
I mean people taking the bait here. Back in the day saying the world "Muslim" on here would guarantee a 100 page thread of low IQ shitskins and whitebois recreating the crusades in the reply section
Lmfao

As for the second part I'm referring to why you'd bring up politics in a server full of curry retards
i mean the reasons not really relevant or interesting, basically the girl was throwing shade at me for being Shia so I roasted her ass

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
i was born and raised in the United States, but you are probably asking what race I am, which is pajeet
What country in South Asia, Muslim or Hindu