I just got kicked from a discord for bullying an Afghan girl

i was born and raised in the United States, but you are probably asking what race I am, which is pajeet
Caged at ur pfp lol

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
However, if you're also wondering what school of thought I follow. It would be the one of Imam Ahmad.
Why do you follow a certain school of thought, why not believe on the prophet and take whatever Qur'an and hadith that matches with the saying of the prophet? I never got this concept of following a certain someone

Iam ahle hadith/salafi btw

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Why do you follow a certain school of thought, why not believe on the prophet and take whatever Qur'an and hadith that matches with the saying of the prophet? I never got this concept of following a certain someone

Iam ahle hadith/salafi btw
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
In short, scholars base their reasoning from a principle that says [ما لا يتم الواجب إلا به فهو واجب], meaning, "What cannot be completed as obligatory except by it, then it is obligatory." It's important not to misunderstand this. Just because something is obligatory doesn't mean it carries the same weight as foundational obligations like salah. For instance, establishing the salah is not on the same level of obligation as letting one's beard grow. While we learn how to pray from hadith, not everyone can delve into the vast collections of hadith, discerning which have been abrogated, understanding their contexts, and aligning them with the statements of the Sahaabah. Such expertise is reserved for scholars. This is why we follow a madhhab. The path of the Sahaabah and the guidance of the imams have streamlined the process for us, allowing us to systematically learn about worship and interpersonal interactions. All these teachings are rooted in established legislative sources. The obligation to follow a madhhab is not in contradiction to the binding obligation to follow the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). By adhering to a madhhab, one is essentially following the teachings of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). The key point is that the scholars have facilitated knowledge of the Prophet's (ﷺ) teachings.

Abu Dawood (3641) narrated that Abu’d-Darda’ said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say: “…The scholars are the heirs of the Prophets. The Prophets did not leave behind dinars or dirhams, rather they left behind a heritage of knowledge, and the one who acquires it acquires an abundant portion.”
(source) (source) (source)

I don't get why people identify as "Salafi"
From all of the above, there was no indication of the term "Athari". Therefore, Ahlus-Sunnah scholars have not given as much emphasis to the terms "Athari" or "Salafi" as the youth do. Instead, they have primarily emphasized the term Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah as the standard [أصلا].

• Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
British are the worst scum on earth, literally the worst people so don't act condenscending to other nationalities.

Don't worry she will suck ur Arab cock in instant even after that

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I don't get why people identify as "Salafi"
Because the biddati people are now calling themselves ahlus sunnah wal jamaa'ah so identifying as salafi is an option for people who don't wanna mix in the wave of biddati people, our Prophet (pbuh) took the guarantee of the deen being pure till the generation of the salaf.

And i agree with your source fully, what's bothering me is, would you still take something from imam ahmad that contradicts with the saying of the prophet, if no, what do you do in that case?

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Because the biddati people are now calling themselves ahlus sunnah wal jamaa'ah so identifying as salafi is an option for people who don't wanna mix in the wave of biddati people, our Prophet (pbuh) took the guarantee of the deen being pure till the generation of the salaf.
You are aware the same can be applied to those who say they are "Salafi"? It is better to simply say Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jammah.

If the scholars haven't taken the liberty to do so, why should we?

And i agree with your source fully, what's bothering me is, would you still take something from imam ahmad that contradicts with the saying of the prophet, if no, what do you do in that case?
Why would it contradict the words of the Prophetﷺ?

You should read the second source that I sent, I'll link it again.

Ibn Hazm (may Allah have mercy on him) said: "The definition of fiqh [jurisprudence] is: knowledge of the rulings of Shari'ah [Islamic law] as derived from the Qur’an and the words of the one who was sent with it (i.e. the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم), for these rulings can only be taken from him. What is implied by this definition is: knowledge of the rulings of the Qur’an, and what abrogates and what is abrogated of it (ناسخها ومنسوخها); and knowledge of the rulings in the hadiths of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), what abrogates and what is abrogated of it, and what is soundly narrated of it and what is not; and knowledge of the matters concerning which there was consensus among the scholars and what they differed about; and knowledge of how to refer differences of opinion to the Qur’an and Sunnah of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). This is what is meant by having knowledge of the rulings of Shari'ah." End quote from [كتاب الإحكام في أصول الأحكام] (5/127).

Madhhabs [school of thoughts] pertain to jurisprudential matters. Hence, all of the imams share and agree upon the same sources of legislation but as to how they're derived and extrapolated is what differs between them due to principles of jurisprudence [أصول الفقه].

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Taliban has been appointed Hazara senior officers in their ranks. Stop being a low IQ muzzie falling for propaganda. You’re no better than the guys you were criticizing earlier.
Talibans unironically became more liberal jfl, i saw a docu where they met up with other tribal leaders, their judicial system is also very fair and equal meanwhile on the civilized world anyone with money can kill people and get away with it

Brown on brown violence