I just got told I look mentally disabled

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
What the fuck man? And people wonder why I have no friends or why I’m made fun of it, they blame it on me but not those around me who treat me like shit

What the fuck am I supposed to say when people say I look mentally disabled? Like what the fuck man

Fuck normies their as bad as women

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, 6′2 still over, NoReedemingFeature and 10 others
water, but damn that's rough
Adam Sandler Water GIF

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul, Pikabro, Zenis and 1 other person
Mentally disabled and high iq? How does this corelate? They are lying.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Mentally disabled and high iq? How does this corelate? They are lying.
Where did I say they said I look high iq? They just said I look like a mentally disabled school shooter

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, BigJimsWornOutTires, scrunchables and 1 other person
Where did I say they said I look high iq? They just said I look like a mentally disabled school shooter
Its not about looking high iq. I dont look low iq either

• Woah
Is your rep still clapped due to the perv shots?

• Woah
Help pls

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
People with comically wide/narrow IPD often get called retarded, maybe that could be the reason?

• Woah
If you have an account on this forum, then they’re kinda right. No mentally healthy person would even consider making an account here, so don’t blame them tbh

• Woah
If you have an account on this forum, then they’re kinda right. No mentally healthy person would even consider making an account here, so don’t blame them tbh
They said I look that way not act that way

What the fuck man? And people wonder why I have no friends or why I’m made fun of it, they blame it on me but not those around me who treat me like shit

What the fuck am I supposed to say when people say I look mentally disabled? Like what the fuck man

in the beginning of this school year I had no friends, then my old friend I’ve known since 8th grade apprears out of nowhere. so my school year was going great, then I find a group of friends and become friends with them.

after a while things are very fun and happy and im finally happy with school and look forward to going everyday to hang out with them.

then my old friend join my friend group and suddenly everything goes downhill. he started talking about me behind my back and then they all started to dislike me. I’ve been kicked out from hanging out with them. and etc and for the past few days they keep talking about how my fucking hair is ugly and I should cut it. I grew out my long hair and I mog all of them

it pisses me off so much. they think they are so much better when in reality they are literally losers like me. And the most ironic thing is that my old friend who betrayed me is literally balding

All the friends/ friend groups I’ve been in always end like this no matter what. I think God intended for my journey to be a solo one.

they better not hit up my phone once im up, ill never be cool with them again.

How could my own friends betray and talk bad about me when I never talk bad about them?

I’m a naturally kind and caring human being.

I’ll never switch up on my friends ever.

Why me?

• Woah
in the beginning of this school year I had no friends, then my old friend I’ve known since 8th grade apprears out of nowhere. so my school year was going great, then I find a group of friends and become friends with them.

after a while things are very fun and happy and im finally happy with school and look forward to going everyday to hang out with them.

then my old friend join my friend group and suddenly everything goes downhill. he started talking about me behind my back and then they all started to dislike me. I’ve been kicked out from hanging out with them. and etc and for the past few days they keep talking about how my fucking hair is ugly and I should cut it. I grew out my long hair and I mog all of them

it pisses me off so much. they think they are so much better when in reality they are literally losers like me. And the most ironic thing is that my old friend who betrayed me is literally balding

All the friends/ friend groups I’ve been in always end like this no matter what. I think God intended for my journey to be a solo one.

they better not hit up my phone once im up, ill never be cool with them again.

How could my own friends betray and talk bad about me when I never talk bad about them?

I’m a naturally kind and caring human being.

I’ll never switch up on my friends ever.

Why me?
I hate humans

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002
Don’t entertain the haters

• Woah
Sorry about that lad couldn't help it

• Woah
I

hate you all

Correlates to your posts on this forum

• Woah
i can relate

Some Insecure people will be mean. Nothing to care too much about. Now I don't know your situation but it seems pretty sad. But there are good people that will be nice. I can actually relate a little because classmates have told me that they think I'm autistic. You just have to deal with it and accept the fact that some people are jerks or didn't mean to be rude. Sometimes it can be hard to tell if someone is joking or not which could also be what's happening in your case.

Means you have a bad jaw or bad eye area