I JUST HAD A PRETTY BIG ACNE BREAKOUT AROUND MY NOSE!!! ROID ACNE

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
My skin was pretty clear, with a couple pimples I could easily hide with concealer. I just had literally just now, like 10 bright red spots around my nose that I can’t hide with makeup. Lol, idk if I’m gonna pin another 250mg tomorrow. If I wake up and they’re not as bright red I might. If it gets worse I’m literally throwing my roids in the bin lmfao. I don’t even need more muscle I just thought I might as well get the halo.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Xangsane
@WishIwasChico

chad drinks trenbolone and doesn't get a single zit.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker, Ryldoo IS COPING, mike21 and 3 others
I always had zits. Recently I ‘ascended’ bc I could just hide them with makeup. These new ones are so red tho, ofc they are they’re fresh. But if they grow more when I wake up I’m done with roids

+ does cocaine on weekends and gets piss drunk yet it doesn't affect him

• +1
Reactions: mike21 and Reformed
I always had zits. Recently I ‘ascended’ bc I could just hide them with makeup. These new ones are so red tho, ofc they are they’re fresh. But if they grow more when I wake up I’m done with roids
Get urself benzoyl peroxide gel high concentration around 5% only use a spot will dy that shit

• Woah
Reactions: Reformed
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker, mike21 and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 51465
Yeah dude, never took roids but my back starting to Hurt again, Lucky chads

• Hmm...
I never got any face acne from roids, only on shoulders and upper back. When on a blast, I microdose 10mg of accutane every day or every 2nd day. It completely removes acne for me apart from an occasional pimple that I would also get as a natty.

• Woah
Quitting already, just take accutane
Ok the redness is gone. The spots are still there. Praying I wake up clean tomorrow (like this was some one off thing). I feel like I’m gonna pin tmr anyway before gym.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and WishIwasChico
Ok the redness is gone. The spots are still there. Praying I wake up clean tomorrow (like this was some one off thing). I feel like I’m gonna pin tmr anyway before gym.
Just do it

• +1
Finasteride might help a bit too. But then more of your test will aromatize to e2.

What's your cycle?
500mg test E acne is gone or at least back to pre cycle it was def just a random breakout