I just turned 22, any way to try to increase height?

Afk

Afk

Iron

I found this
something legit on it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

I found this
something legit on it?
Lmao no, your only way is buying some heels like other insecure manlets or get LL.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Lmao no, your only way is buying some heels like other insecure manlets or get LL.
I'm 1.83 but I want to squeeze whatever I can with the exercise or supplement that is

Lets not be retards here and focus on things we can actually control.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, BigBoy, LowTierNormie and 4 others
I'm 1.83 but I want to squeeze whatever I can with the exercise or supplement that is
You stupid fuck, your growth plates closed probably 6-4 years ago. They need to be open in order for you to grow taller.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
The only known method to non-rotschilds society is leg lenghtening surgery
evrything is not working, you might gain 0,1 cm here and there but mostly you gonna lost time and get frustrated.
I recommened buying chamaripas shoes 6 cm + 2/3 cm insoles

No you're stuck with what you have.

At least you're not short. be grateful for what you have.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
At least you're not short. be grateful for what you have.

I wish many thought like that, people are over 6ft and it's not enough for them, while manlets even frauding, have to suffer

• So Sad
Reactions: Elgoblino
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
Walk on your toes that should do it.

I found this
something legit on it?
Limb lengthening surgery in florida . Especially if youre under 5'10
Fuck u at 6 ft. I hate you. Suck both your parents dick for those height genes. Also i think height isnt yozr problem. I recommend you to maybe look at your face

• +1

I found this
something legit on it?

how you can increase height
- shoe lifts + boots
- improving posture
- LL

• +1
how you can increase height
- shoe lifts + boots
- improving posture
- LL
LL is a legit option if your rich. Dont get why it's so demonized; not like it's any better than moving your maxilla, or putting plastic in your face.

LL is a legit option if your rich. Dont get why it's so demonized; not like it's any better than moving your maxilla, or putting plastic in your face.
you don't need to be rich if you do the LL in third world

you don't need to be rich if you do the LL in third world
But the doctors success rate is lower. I'm looking at Singapore and 3 inch tibia if I don't grow anymore.

I wish leg lengthening was affordable. I'm getting more desperate each day. I once said I wouldn't do LL. But now I'd do it if I had the money. You need to basically be rich to do it. Around 100k for the surgery, another few k for meds and also need around 30k saved up for food, other costs and corrective surgery if needed.