I keep getting flaked it’s getting so frustrating TINDER

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
I’ve only ever been on 2 tinder dates out of the 20 bitches I’ve msged so far? The ‘Stacy’ from yesterday ghosted and the JB from yesterday also said ‘she’ll hmu when she’s free’ (btw she’s been msg me paragraphs and shit calling me hot and shit but won’t meet jfl). I’m literally getting the @Amnesia experience rn, I’ve read his posts yeah obv he gets more matches and options but still I’m like a downgrade in his experience. It’s legit so draining msg after msg a foid knowing there’s a 5% chance something will happen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Magnum Opus
@julianchicago @tristan18 @lebronjames23 @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Also my location is fucking shit. I’ll defo get more options once I move to a big country for Uni and possibly a city

welcome to online dating

where everyone brags about matches and messages, but no one slays

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 60051, One Rep Max and 6 others
flaking happens when you don't have enough appeal to individual girls for them to actually want to date you.

the issue is that varies from person to person.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Reformed
welcome to online dating

It’s not even that I brag. I genuinely post these for advice from other ppl who used tinder for longer. It’s helped me figure out why one of my dates went bad even though I couldn’t see it

flaking happens when you don't have enough appeal to individual girls for them to actually want to date you.

the issue is that varies from person to person.
Wym like I don’t fit a niche?

welcome to online dating

Bro is learning the hard way lol

Day in the life of being a sub-Chad, this is what you have to go through

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show and Reformed
2023 where women flake 6ft6 guy lol, idk about your face but still with MTN face that's ERfuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Kamui
Bro is learning the hard way lol

Day in the life of being a sub-Chad, this is what you have to go through
You don’t have enough and or any sex appeal probably
I’m tatmaxxing and a foid called me a fuck boy irl (I’m not but I look like one). Bruhhh like I’m 99% certain it’s not my looks

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I’m tatmaxxing and a foid called me a fuck boy irl (I’m not but I look like one). Bruhhh like I’m 99% certain it’s not my looks
If you’re not assertive you won’t get to fuck them period

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
It’s not even that I brag. I genuinely post these for advice from other ppl who used tinder for longer. It’s helped me figure out why one of my dates went bad even though I couldn’t see it
not even talking about you specifically -- it's just what everyone does on this forum. Everyone here is simultaneously an online slayer and permanently single somehow.

• +1
If you’re not assertive you won’t get to fuck them period
I will be next time. It’s easy to change mindsets for me, but I genuinely thought women didn’t like fully dominant men jfl. I just need another tinder date to try again

you said you’ve seen me?
It was some some other guy on discord months ago having the name Reformed, ik your eye area though and that one was similar to yours as I mentioned in PM

• +1
Wym like I don’t fit a niche?
more or less.

women will swipe right on all good looking men, but they will only LTR if they've got characteristics they like, but what one girl perceives as positive is what another perceives as negative, so people with high match rates can't lean too strongly towards any physical attribute which means none of the girls are that into them, those with overly masculine faces will not match with women that prefer faces leaning towards feminine, etc.

it goes beyond looks though, the characteristics they want aren't always physical, you have to actually read their profiles and play into what they like, most women do not like the playboy attitude, you can fake this but it'll only work for one night stands, you can't larp your way into a functioning relationship which is why I always fail.

I will be next time. It’s easy to change mindsets for me, but I genuinely thought women didn’t like fully dominant men jfl. I just need another tinder date to try again
Cucked mindset
more or less.

women will swipe right on all good looking men, but they will only LTR if they've got characteristics they like, but what one girl perceives as positive is what another perceives as negative, so people with high match rates can't lean too strongly towards any physical attribute which means none of the girls are that into them, those with overly masculine faces will not match with women that prefer faces leaning towards feminine, etc.

it goes beyond looks though, the characteristics they want aren't always physical, you have to actually read their profiles and play into what they like, most women do not like the playboy attitude, you can fake this but it'll only work for one night stands, you can't larp your way into a functioning relationship which is why I always fail.
Basically what he said above, contrary to popular belief slayers aren’t always the end all be all unless he ticks every box the foid has but even then that’s an extremely rare occurrence, some bitches can genuinely get the ick from certain shit you do that you don’t put much thought into

Inject you fag

they’re too busy having fun with @WishIwasChico

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
they’re too busy having fun with @WishIwasChico
Nah fr I get ghosted a lot too it is brutal but tinder is a meme tbh most girls just use it for attention and validation and are already fucking a normie from social circle

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and lebronjames23
Yep this is normal

OLD is half girls just using it for attention meanwhile they might go out with some Chad when they are bored

Your best option is too talk for a little, get her number and ask her to go out as quick as possible

If she says anything but yes then you just leave her on seen. “Idk” or “maybe” or “I’ll let you know” are low interest answers. You need to funnel girls as effectively as possible. Play the numbers game and keep escalating. Don’t worry about girls who won’t meet, ignore them, they are worthless to you

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and WishIwasChico
same i hate whores that don’t even reply to what i askthem and just ask stupid shit like this

it’s 2024 and bitches asking for my number? not my instagram?
IMG 0158