RedPilledStemcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, JizzFarmer and Ritalincel
I remember foids at school would message males for dick pics and then harass them and share the pic with the whole school if it was small. If it was big, they'd fuck.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
I remember foids at school would message males for dick pics and then harass them and share the pic with the whole school if it was small. If it was big, they'd fuck.
This could not have possibly happened.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
https://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-...her-they-make-fun-of-guys-with-small-penises/ lol tho
If only ever school had like a chad robin hood but for incels, sort of like Nibba to abuse these degenerates

Fuck this article is so fucking infuriating. If any of you ascend don't forget what these degenerates treat guys with small flaws like.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, WadlowMaxxing, alex569 and 3 others
At 16 my penis was like 11cm hard. If i wasn't a nerd who only wanted to play vidya i'd be dead
rockndogs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Richard_Hungwell, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
https://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-...her-they-make-fun-of-guys-with-small-penises/ lol tho

If only ever school had like a chad robin hood but for incels, sort of like Nibba to abuse these degenerates

Fuck this article is so fucking infuriating. If any of you ascend don't forget what these degenerates treat guys with small flaws like.
Daily reminder that if it begins with 5 your gf will insert a mandatory 'only' in first when telling her friends.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Richard_Hungwell
At 16 my penis was like 11cm hard. If i wasn't a nerd who only wanted to play vidya i'd be dead
rockndogs
Legit most of these guys were probably still fucking growing. I went from 5-6 within the last year or so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, WadlowMaxxing, Lolcel and 1 other person
the 2nd youngest was 17, he killed himself 1 day before his Birthday, his oneitis called him and told him that she wants to fuck out the shit out of him, he came to her house, then she invited him into her room where he should undress himself infront of her because she wanted to see his sexy Body, he first denied it but then she told him that she loves him like the way he is, then he undressed himself and after that his bullies rushed out of her Rooms bathroom and started to film him with their phones.

giphy.gif

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
I'm having a panic attack rn

tldr: 7
:feelswhy:

May sound like cope but I honestly think that when they say 7 inches they're imagining 6 or maybe even 5.5. Its the same shit with height frauding, they say they want 6ft but they also think that a guy who is 5'10 is 6ft. This is why when I lift fraud to 6'1 I tell girls I'm 6'2.5 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, WadlowMaxxing, diggbicc and 3 others
May sound like cope but I honestly think that when they say 7 inches they're imagining 6 or maybe even 5.5. Its the same shit with height frauding, they say they want 6ft but they also think that a guy who is 5'10 is 6ft. This is why when I lift fraud to 6'1 I tell girls I'm 6'2.5 :lul:
The physical pleasure might well be irrelevant anyway. Possibly the actual statistic, the bragging rights and the freedom to fantasise that matter more.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc

COOOOOOPE

women wants the BIGGEST. Always. They want to be better than her friends. Better than any other foid she knows. The pleasure they feel is more related to what it means to other people. It's the day after when they can brag to her friends " A 6'5 MODEL WITH A 8 INCH DICK FUCKED MY ASS YESTERDAY".

6 inches means nothing. You'll be cucked because you're not the best.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, PYT, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
COOOOOOPE

women wants the BIGGEST. Always. They want to be better than her friends. Better than any other foid she knows. The pleasure they feel is more related to what it means to other people. It's the day after when they can brag to her friends " A 6'5 MODEL WITH A 8 INCH DICK FUCKED MY ASS YESTERDAY".

6 inches means nothing. You'll be cucked because you're not the best.
Nigga what I'm saying is that she can still say "A 6'5 MODEL WITH A 8 INCH DICK FUCKED MY ASS YESTERDAY " even if you're 6'2 with a 6 inch dick because she doesn't know the difference because women are retards

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, 5'8manlet, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others

Nice pasta retard
7th post down

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others

Nice pasta retard
7th post down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
@Fallen Chad I hate cucks like u that pretend to be other people using copypasta as ur own experience. Kys u fuckin loser

Last seenYesterday

Nice pasta retard
7th post down
@Fallen Chad Explain yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 502, rockndogs and 2 others
Explain yourself cuck

Suis me

• +1
at what length to be consider dickcels?

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Insomniac
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
no one literally NOONE can escape the dickpill
Same goes for the HeightPill, tbh
I was active in various sexuality/relationship Forums from various countries during 2015-2018, and I've met a lot of depressed suicidal guys who's life was fucked due to their micropenises (and their General feminized bodies)
Skeptical.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
This is rage inducing. Poor guys just happened to be born with bad genes. Fuck this.

• +1
the 2nd youngest was 17, he killed himself 1 day before his Birthday, his oneitis called him and told him that she wants to fuck out the shit out of him, he came to her house, then she invited him into her room where he should undress himself infront of her because she wanted to see his sexy Body, he first denied it but then she told him that she loves him like the way he is, then he undressed himself and after that his bullies rushed out of her Rooms bathroom and started to film him with their phones.

after that he refused to go to School anymore, then 1 day before his birth he jumped from a tall Bridge and broked his neck, his younger brother (who was a disabled truecel) skype called me the following day, at first he was going to blame me but then i told him what happened, at first he started to rage and then he started to cry like a Little Baby, that still haunts me because of that enormous pain you heard in his voice
FUARK THIS IS THE MOST BRUTAL ONE, IMAGINE THE PAIN, i am so sorry OP my condolences

• So Sad