• no mate

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
nerdycomrade

nerdycomrade

send all narcies to the gulag!
Time online
1d 20h 47m
I am proud of who I am. I don't care about the fact that I am 2 psl manlet. I am sick of all the ethnics white worshipping. I worship ethnics instead. I love being ethnic so much that I am against race mixing because it dilutes the ethnic genes and the white genes. desire is root to suffering. I try to no longer desire much and focus on what I have. I be myself and be confident. Beauty is on the inside. Confident boys are the most attractive

Patrick Baitman

Patrick Baitman

Has stopped LDARing
Time online
15d 17h 49m
Big fucking cope, reminds me of that video where the black mother tells her young daughter that she's "beautiful", I think Bieber posted it on how insta.

Atleast don't fucking cope on a blackpilled forum ffs

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Zephir
Time online
52d 16h 42m
I can't see nothing positive in race mix,i am telling you that as a person that lives in the most mixed country in the world.

nerdycomrade

nerdycomrade

Time online
1d 20h 47m
reptiles

reptiles

Proud storm frontcel sympathizer.
Time online
144d 17h 42m
I am proud of who I am. I don't care about the fact that I am 2 psl manlet. I am sick of all the ethnics white worshipping. I worship ethnics instead. I love being ethnic so much that I am against race mixing because it dilutes the ethnic genes and the white genes. desire is root to suffering. I try to no longer desire much and focus on what I have. I be myself and be confident. Beauty is on the inside. Confident boys are the most attractive

Yes if it's south Asians (not south curries unless there pheno is indid) central Asian (excluding the mongoloid types) middle eastern north african then yeah i'm for race mixing but not on a large scale doing so breeds out the white race real quick i know others will disagree never the less as long as your blood primarily caucasoid i'm fine with it the number has to be 50 percent plus though atleast half of it should be caucasoid.

reptiles

reptiles

Proud storm frontcel sympathizer.
Time online
144d 17h 42m
I can't see nothing positive in race mix,i am telling you that as a person that lives in the most mixed country in the world.

I can think of some positives although i would prefer it didn't on a large scale but i look at it like this if your in a western society if you grew up in the west and your primarily european minus the genes then i can find a justification for it somewhat.

Also the thing breeding would need to be with something that is primarily Caucasoid as well it should be at-least half Caucasoid even the shittest form will do and by the shittest forms i mean ind-ids if all this is met i think it becomes justified it shouldn't be on a mass scale though.

This solves 2 risks of your kids not looking primarily Caucasoid and the worry of a cultural connection to the land itself kinda dies out if you were born and raised here then your more culturally anyways and if half your genes are already caucasoid then the kids would be if you did breed 80 to 90 percent in bone meaning he would be med white or exotic ethnic passing.

Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
78d 9h 23m
@Gosick
@wereqryan

GigaMogger

GigaMogger

Greycel = Chad
Time online
3d 11h 30m
I am proud of who I am. I don't care about the fact that I am a 10 psl GigaMogger. I am sick of all the ethnics white worshiping (although I can't blame them). I worship myself instead. I love being white so much that I am against race mixing because it dilutes the white genes. Desire is root to suffering. I try to no longer desire much and focus on what I have. I just have to be myself and be confident. Beauty is on the outside. Confident GigaMoggers are the most attractive

EreptileDysfunction

EreptileDysfunction

3 inches of ropefuel
Time online
11d 11h 38m
I don't dislike being ethnic. I dislike the system we live in that treats me like shit because of it

Vista

Vista

Trainee
Time online
2d 18h 37m
keep seeting greycel

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
6d 3h 27m
Not sure about the other stuff but desire is indeed the root of all suffering. THE LORD really FUCKED ME UP when he gave me this incomprehensibly powerful sex drive with no outlet because of my subhuman skinjob carcass of a body in this god forsaken hell hole where breathing on a woman will get me a life sentence in the gulag
F90A100B-D53C-47F1-9D3D-2C9BE1CCDA66.jpeg

nerdycomrade

nerdycomrade

Time online
1d 20h 47m
Op here. this is a shit thread. I was joking. i know what i said was 0 iq. i just wanted to see how much white worship there is and I wanted to get roasted

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)