I matched with a non fat white girl on bumble . I got a message!

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
just went I was about to rope from the thousands of land whales and women of a different a country trying to greencard play me I finally get a message from non obese white girl who is averageish in the face

Yooooo we up in this bitch. I was about to rope but thank god a non obese woman has messaged me. My life is complete. One less rope and 1 more hope!

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Shut Up Nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2, Deleted member 32669 and vanillaicecream
just went I was about to rope from the thousands of land whales and women of a different a country trying to greencard play me I finally get a message from non obese white girl who is averageish in the face

Yooooo we up in this bitch. I was about to rope but thank god a non obese woman has messaged me. My life is complete. One less rope and 1 more hope!

she will probably ghost as that is the protocol

Good for you.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
It is going to hurt twice as much when she ghosts you. You were better off getting no messages.

OP has still not fucked that pussy