I mean it

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Stop posting on my profile "Send it to 100 users or your jaw will become recessed" like what the fuck is this aren't you grown men? You sit around and do this gay shit "Don't send it to 100 users and your jaw will run away while you're asleep and your balls will fall off" "You will be kissed in the nearest Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However if you don't post this on 6 other profiles you will die in 2days" you fucking faggots i'm sick and tired of this shit.

Be smarter don't post this shit on my profile this trash is taking too much memory capacity and no you faggot won't become rich by spamming this shit on 6 other users profiles if you wanna make money then suck my cock for $5 or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, The Grinch, kebab and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Deleted member 30679, soover4me and 1 other person
I always thought it was a satire, never knew some people actually believed this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, soover4me and BearBoy
I always thought it was a satire, never knew some people actually believed this shit
in 1958 a little girl was murdered. she was found with many stabs in her. she had words written on her that said emoth termoth. now that you have read the words you will see this little girl in the middle of the night. she will be on your ceiling. the only way to stop it is to repost this comment to 3 more profiles.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Lynxress

in 1958 a little girl was murdered. she was found with many stabs in her. she had words written on her that said emoth termoth. now that you have read the words you will see this little girl in the middle of the night. she will be on your ceiling. the only way to stop it is to repost this comment to 3 more profiles.
IMG 6663

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Don't read this because it actually works, you will receive maxillary and tibial growth in the nearest Friday by Lord Gandy. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However if you don't post this on 600 other profiles you will begin to norwood in 2 days.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and BearBoy
I remember on my first account someone posted the emoth termoth thing when I first joined and I got autistically offended and wrote out a whole text wall saying it was dumb and immature

• JFL

• JFL
IMG 6027

• JFL
Don't read this because it actually works, you will receive maxillary and tibial growth in the nearest Friday by Lord Gandy. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However if you don't post this on 600 other profiles you will begin to norwood in 2 days.
Oh No Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

1. say your name ten times.

2. say your mom's name five times.

3. say your crushes name three times

4. paste this to four other profiles. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
1. say your name ten times.

2. say your mom's name five times.

3. say your crushes name three times

4. paste this to four other profiles. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
Dear Best friend,

This early morning at about 6:00 or something, I got a mail from someone that was addressing you. I don’t know how this happened but I suppose that the person who tried to send you the mail was dreaming about something or the other, while writing the e-mail ID.

Anyways, as I’m your ultimate well-wisher and an honest friend, I decided to send this to it’s rightful owner:

‘We were killed brutally.

Yes, we were. It was a massacre that took place on some date. A date which we can’t remember. And we are thankful for the same.

Anyways, we won’t give any details of our death, but finish this thing as quickly as possible.

This is a chain letter, as you know. So we want you to send this on to 54 people in the next 54 minutes. The task is not simple, we know. But if you accomplish in this task, your life will improve and you’ll have only good luck in it. +

You can send this in any form. Be it typed or written….’

P.S: I’m not at all responsible for anything that happens next if you fail in this thingy. And if you do…. just remember that I didn’t see, nor hear, nor speak and most importantly, didn’t witness anything.

Love,

Your Best Friend

Last edited:
Stop posting on my profile "Send it to 100 users or your jaw will become recessed" like what the fuck is this aren't you grown men? You sit around and do this gay shit "Don't send it to 100 users and your jaw will run away while you're asleep and your balls will fall off" "You will be kissed in the nearest Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However if you don't post this on 6 other profiles you will die in 2days" you fucking faggots i'm sick and tired of this shit.

Be smarter don't post this shit on my profile this trash is taking too much memory capacity and no you faggot won't become rich by spamming this shit on 6 other users profiles if you wanna make money then suck my cock for $5 or something
I ain’t posted shit like that since 2013

• +1

Its what they do in indian high schools bud. You should know……