i miss being young

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
just driving around in the train, getting to know girls because you always met a mate in the train that chilled with jbs

girls approached, JBs approach randomly, older girls use clubs and tinder for that

house partys. nobody fucking throws housepartys after 20 anymore here. best u can get is some small group birthday partys that are lame

girls crushing on you in high school. at work u get some sloppy whore that wants ur dick at best. no pure love

remember fucking 6 weeks summer holidays? now we get 2-3 weeks in summer where u do boring shit like vacations with gf or play games all day. back in the days u drove to a city and just walked around all night and met people

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SA7, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 62070 and 7 others
Grow the fuck up you @Manchild

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, buflek and Deleted member 18522
bro just turned 16

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, dopaminebeyondfried and Variety Jones
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Variety Jones
Fuck I'm 18 I need to get outside

ull be there in no time dont worry

being 16 feels like it was a week ago
Im so fucking scared of getting older i want to be a teenager forever

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Im so fucking scared of getting older i want to be a teenager forever
trust me life is much better as teen too. enjoy it while it lasts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and lestoa
21-23 was prime for me

0 commitments
0 responsibilities
free time to do whatever you want
Parents giving me money every week + cuck government
Thousands in the bank from doing nothing

living with your best mates at uni
Smoking weed
Uni ski trips
fucking around all day, going to mcdonalds before the night out, chilling at the park in the summer, meeting girls from uni or Tinder, visiting other friends at uni in different cities for nights out

Fuarrrrk!!!

Now all I do is wagecuck, gymcel and work on side hustle

Fucking trash life. Bills to pay, trying to slow down my aging, having to watch what I eat; can't handle hangovers, all my friends are in LTRs and are whipped to utter oblivion, they never leave the house anymore

Fucking garbage

Last edited:
  • +1
21-23 was prime for me

0 commitments
0 responsibilities
free time to do whatever you want

living with your best mates at uni
fucking around all day, going to mcdonalds before the night out, chilling at the park in the summer, meeting girls from uni or Tinder, visiting other friends at uni in different cities for nights out

Fuarrrrk!!!

Now all I do is wagecuck and work on side hustle

Fucking trash life. Bills to pay, trying to slow down my aging, having to watch what I eat; can't handle hangovers

Fucking garbage
same here but 19-22

did exactly rhe same shit tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and forevergymcelling
same here but 19-22

did exactly rhe same shit tbh
Man looking back at my camera roll from then is utterly brutal

I can't do it anymore without raging

A life I once had that I'll never get again unless I become rich

• +1
@6ft4 reminds me of your thread from your school disco jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
its no different for me. No partys for me -friendles loser

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
trust me life is much better as teen too. enjoy it while it lasts
I always said as a 13 year old that I wanted to grow older as quickly as possible and I never understood when my parents said "enjoy your time as a teenager". Now I get it lmao. I notice how things are getting more serious after I graduate from high school

• +1
oldcel starts at 25

Prime is 17-24

Anyone that thinks it's older fell for the red pill muh money cope

Zoomers my age don't engage in these kind of things. Like I'm sure there are a few who have a lifestyle like you described but not to this extent. Most people are glued to the screen tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, buflek and forevergymcelling
oldcel starts at 25

Prime is 17-24

Anyone that thinks it's older fell for the red pill muh money cope
Depends

Thurston now mogs any guy's prime

He can fuck 10/10 18 year olds every day of his life if he wants + get's to chill all day on yachts and private parties with his friends and get pad millions to do so

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Variety Jones and kanderior
College/uni students don't do house parties? In what country?

Zoomers my age don't engage in these kind of things. Like I'm sure there are a few who have a lifestyle like you described but not to this extent. Most people are glued to the screen tbh.
so it's not a meme? Zoomers really party less?

Depends

He can fuck 10/10 18 year olds every day of his life if he wants + get's to chill all day on yachts and private parties with his friends and get pad millions to do so
Depends

Outlier

Most men start to look like shit by there mid late twenties (balding, fat, collagen loss)

And thurst had multiple ht roids and god knows what else

so it's not a meme? Zoomers really party less?
Yes. Atleast that is thr case for most people in my STEM major. There are people that go out and party do drugs ofc not everyone is like that but gone are the days when people used to throw huge house parties, played sports and interacted in real life. At

Most people just rot in their rooms. Jocks are almost extinct. The basketball courts, football stadium, the playground in my uni is usually empty. People hardly even care about sports, people don't have parties often.

Most people are just glued to their phones and Laptops using social media, watching anime/netflix, playing video games and taking to people from a screen,harvesting cheap dopamine. Like @Beastimmung Now a days a slayer is not some jock who can slam dunk it's an e sports or tiktok twink prettyboy wearing oversized clothes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, forevergymcelling and kanderior
Time flies so fast man. Seems like yesterday I made this thread, now I’m almost 23

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Variety Jones and gooner888
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Same but i'm 17

At least you experienced all that. I never was invited to a house party

Users who are viewing this thread

Back