I miss my hot big titty teacher

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I just wanted to slide it in her
wanted to lick the milk softly out of her tender nipples
see her face when I whisper 'oops' as it's sliding into her wet pussy
Feeling her hand scratching my back while she can't stop moaning in my deformed ear
Instead of teaching PE, she comes into the changing room and looks me up and down to then say 'I want your dick'. I stare in disbelief, I think to myself 'my dreams are coming true'. I say to her 'come and get it', she comes closer to me. lifts my shirt up to feel my hairy chest. she gets down on her knees while looking up to me with the sluttiest eyes possible. I say 'we can't do this'. She doesn't respond, she pulls my pants down and starts to lick my jungle dick up and down. I slap it on her lips while she's drooling over me. I slap her, she is confused.

I say 'STAND UP BITCH', she stands up. She looks terrified, she has no idea what's coming next. I punch her, she falls to the ground, she's unconscious immediately. I smoke a cigarette until she wakes up. she wakes up to see me standing over her with a brick. She knows what's coming...

the end
I'm bored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, mid, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
tales from the sex offenders unit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63249, Luffymaxxing, scrunchables and 4 others
Feeling her hand scratching my back while she can't stop moaning in my deformed ear
Instead of teaching PE, she comes into the changing room and looks me up and down to then say 'I want your dick'. I stare in disbelief, I think to myself 'my dreams are coming true'. I say to her 'come and get it', she comes closer to me. lifts my shirt up to feel my hairy chest. she gets down on her knees while looking up to me with the sluttiest eyes possible. I say 'we can't do this'. She doesn't respond, she pulls my pants down and starts to lick my jungle dick up and down. I slap it on her lips while she's drooling over me. I slap her, she is confused.

I say 'STAND UP BITCH', she stands up. She looks terrified, she has no idea what's coming next. I punch her, she falls to the ground, she's unconscious immediately. I smoke a cigarette until she wakes up. she wakes up to see me standing over her with a brick. She knows what's coming...

the end
I'm bored
3372863 3372694 2408170 csvbb

• JFL
Reactions: piec and PsychoDsk
write fanfics

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and PsychoDsk

the end
I'm bored

• Woah
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal