Wanna go @Arceus300???

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I’m scared now you might me hard fffffuuuuuuucccccc

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

remove toilets
A landmark study published last Thursday in the Australian Journal of Science, Medicine, and Arachnology, proves once and for all, that OP is indeed a phaggot. The results of the six month long study, while having only been released a few days ago, have already gained widespread acceptance among the scientific community. According to researchers, the study went into great depths and utilized a wide variety of research methods. "We did everything from genetic analysis, to behavioral analysis, to even interviewing the OP's family and friends. All of our collected data points to the same conclusion. That OP is a phaggot." said Professor Big Cockenstein. "In one particular experiment, we sneaked into the OP's home and replaced the hotdogs in his fridge with dildos. Upon returning home, OP proceeded to put the dildos between his buns. And I don't mean hotdog buns."

Even though the study has been proclaimed by the scientific community to be one of the greatest studies of the 21st century, not all members of the public have a positive opinion of it. One man which we interviewed yesterday, said the following: "Why are these kunts wasting money to study something like this? Everyone already knew the answer. You might as well have a study to prove that the sky is blue and that the grass is green." Others were much more happy to see the study completed. "I'm a psychology major and have been following the study for the last 2 months, waiting for the results to be published. I am really happy to see the research back up my own personal observations regarding the OP."

However, no matter what one's opinion of the study may be, one thing is for certain.

The OP is a phaggot. In the words of Professor Big Cockenstein: "It is scientific fact."

badromance

badromance

Banned
son of whore stop posting

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
Arceus go to see my last thread, useless human
P.s
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
img_20190123_222849-jpg.18029

Sc22

Sc22

Arcanologist
I MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG MOG NOW STFZ STZF
I mog you, i have better harmony, eyes, bonestructure is much stronger, forward growth etc. You have recessed chin, bad hair quality (my hair is very thick), you have bad skin and my skin is very smooth and great skin color and overall much better coloring then you.

TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
I mog you, i have better harmony, eyes, bonestructure is much stronger, forward growth etc. You have recessed chin, bad hair quality (my hair is very thick), you have bad skin and my skin is very smooth and great skin color and overall much better coloring then you.
You dont mog him lol.

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
Psychonaut

Psychonaut

💬 Renaissance Toast lol
Stop spamming these stupid threads idiot

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

💬 Renaissance Toast lol
Ok @androidcel changed his avi to the frenchie so I will as well

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

💬 Renaissance Toast lol
He is DOM skulled pretty boy low inhib james dean chad. Also he will be fashion model in few years, obviously smoking cigs all time because he is low inhib chad
Smoking ciggies has inflamed his lungs, which causes his chest to be swollen. He has a slayer body because of that. The acne is just his king spots.

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

💬 Renaissance Toast lol
kobecel

kobecel

6'5
Stop this coping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugly_man Ratings 43
androidcel Ratings 49