I need a DHT cream source besides iasuperpharma!!

bmp

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Buy winstrol pills better then that cope shit
but winstrol give hair loss, with this dht cream you can only apply it to your penis or beard that way u dont lose hair and ur pp and beard grow. i think u can apply it to clavicles too. idk how it works though someone else told me.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and MaestheticMaso
but winstrol give hair loss, with this dht cream you can only apply it to your penis or beard that way u dont lose hair and ur pp and beard grow. i think u can apply it to clavicles too. idk how it works though someone else told me.
It will still go systemic and cause hair loss jfl

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Make your own with dht powder

anddd where do u get dht powder? jfl
purplepandalabs or dragonordnance both are super on and off though, i bought dht powder from dragonordnance and it came and everything but it has mixed reviews.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Fucking retard!!!!!!!! STFU!!!!!!!!

purplepandalabs or dragonordnance both are super on and off though, i bought dht powder from dragonordnance and it came and everything but it has mixed reviews.
Have you noticed a difference, how many inches did you gain from it?

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
Have you noticed a difference, how many inches did you gain from it?
Nearly a cm but i wasn't even using it for that i applied it to my dick every so often, i was also applying vitamin d, k2 and test so it's hard to tell if the results came from just the dht.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
for what purpose, if for dick the gains you get are almost always from eq if you hop off its gone

Nearly a cm but i wasn't even using it for that i applied it to my dick every so often, i was also applying vitamin d, k2 and test so it's hard to tell if the results came from just the dht.
how long?

• +1
how long?
idk i did it 3 weeks on 1 week off for like 3-4 months but as i explained in another thread i didn't really care or track the usage and shit i just winged it

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
“I need a DHT cream source besides iasuperpharma!!”

IMG 2226

You can only pay with bitcoin. Is there another source for DHT cream?
then buy butcoin with https://localcoinswap.com no id needed, i was scared at first but ts worked and i bought dht gel from bg pharma with it and gonna try to get some pe gains w it, btw do i need a pct w dht gel at 15 cause im not tryna fuck my natural levels up this early so can u help w it please🙏😭

Do you have a guide or can a link a guide to how to make the dht cream with the purplepandalabs powder? Thanks

• +1
Do you have a guide or can a link a guide to how to make the dht cream with the purplepandalabs powder? Thanks
it depends on what solution you want to use. I just used a glass dropper bottle with dht and dissolved it in ethanol with a little vitamin e. That's it. It's very easy but you just have to figure out what dosage you want to use and such, you can just use chatgpt or a calculator to figure out the dosage per drop. If you're going to use an oil solution you're going to have to use heat obviously.

• +1
Reactions: JD_25