I NEED HELP FOR MY BROTHER - HOW CAN I MAXIMIZE HIM

ratondepoot

ratondepoot

Iron
I NEED HELP FOR MY BROTHER.

My brother is currently 6 years old, so there’s still time to fix the situation.

he’s literally breathing through his mouth all the time, he never breathes through his nose, and I think it’s starting to affect him, because I compare him to my other brother who does breathe through his mouth while he sleeps and he seems better.

according to him, his nose is always blocked and that’s why he can’t breathe through it, and yes, he’s right, every time I’ve told him to breathe through his nose it sounds obstructed.

And well, knowing what the blackpill is etc… I would like to know how I can solve this problem so that my brother develops well and does not have problems in the future.

And by the way, I would like to know what things I could do for him to maximize him in height, socially, and basically lookmax him.
(Heightmaxxing, NTmaxxing, Statusmaxxing...)

At the moment he’s playing soccer but in a few months he will switch to swimming, I think that’s good for him to have wide clavicles, although I would like him to start a contact sport.

I will try to make him sleep at least 8 hours a day and do sports every day, but I don’t know what else I can do for him, that’s all thank you for reading the thread.

Last edited:
I NEED HELP FOR MY BROTHER.

My brother is currently 6 years old, so there’s still time to fix the situation.

he’s literally breathing through his mouth all the time, he never breathes through his nose, and I think it’s starting to affect him, because I compare him to my other brother who does breathe through his mouth while he sleeps and he seems better.

according to him, his nose is always blocked and that’s why he can’t breathe through it, and yes, he’s right, every time I’ve told him to breathe through his nose it sounds obstructed.

And well, knowing what the blackpill is etc… I would like to know how I can solve this problem so that my brother develops well and does not have problems in the future.

View attachment 2763774

And by the way, I would like to know what things I could do for him to maximize him in height, socially, and basically lookmax him.
(Heightmaxxing, NTmaxxing, Statusmaxxing...)

At the moment he’s playing soccer but in a few months he will switch to swimming, I think that’s good for him to have wide clavicles, although I would like him to start a contact sport.

I will try to make him sleep at least 8 hours a day and do sports every day, but I don’t know what else I can do for him, that’s all thank you for reading the thread.
you need to IQmaxx him rn before looksmaxxing him, play chess with him, have him practice memory exercises like from human benchmark, have him learn to read and write w abcmouse and teach him a second language if you know one or play language study audios like from pimsleur which u can pirate for free. or if your parents are down enroll him in dual immersion. if he learns to play an instrument too these things all can individually boost him 3-5 iq points. He needs to BLUEBERRYMAXX ALSO. That will make him a genius, blueberries esp frozen are really good for the brain and regenerate neuron pathways.

• Woah
Reactions: future_mogger
high protein diet,multivitamin,he should sleep without clothes (most important no socks)

Blocked noses are caused by bad diet and staying inside too long.

• JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza
I would like him to start a contact sport.

I will try to make him do sports every day,
So you want to torture him and looksmin him ?

i wish someone looked out for me like this, my parents thought mouthbreathing was cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen, aleksander, futuregigamogger and 3 others
i wish someone looked out for me like this, my parents thought mouthbreathing was cute
wtf. my parents used nasal drops since age 4 since i was a mouthbreather. and got adenoids tonsil surgery at age 6 since i wont stop mouthbreathing, and yet i mouthbreathe sometimes and in sleep

make him study harder and also improve focus. ensure protein intake is high. nothing much else tbh. its all genes

Maybe he has a blockage in his nose due to his skull bones blocking it, i know someone with this and they always breathe like darth Vader during exams and tests

Within the enchanted forest of whimsy, trees whisper secrets to the wind while mushrooms host tea parties for woodland creatures. Meanwhile, a mischievous gnome plays pranks on unsuspecting travelers by rearranging their shoelaces into elaborate knots.
@Alexanderr

Sunlight , no junk food , proper posture neck and back , raw milk , raw butter , a lot of fatty meat , sprinting and don’t be an asshole to him be his guide and protector. Hopefully this helps.