I need money

Sorry about that bhai.
A few of my friends make decent cash off that stuff, and they're younger than you.
Labour pays well too, but you look a little too young, sorry.
Where do you/and your friends live?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Yeah i live in Finland and labour at my age would be 99% impossible no matter how tought i look or much strength i have.
Closest things to labour would just be those my average summer jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Yeah i live in Finland and labour at my age would be 99% impossible no matter how tought i look or much strength i have.
Damn bro I just larp and nobody gives a shit.
Closest things to labour would just be those my average summer jobs.
Oh well, play the cards you're dealt I guess.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Same bro I desperately need to moneymaxx

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Maalik

• WTF
I need money to buy: a wavy perms 4 times per a year + normal hair salon/barber 6 times per a year, castor oil, texture powder, new hair thickening shampoo and conditioner, skincare routine because i have none rn, HGH, new clothes because i have rn no style (just basic jeans and black hoodies type shit), eyebrow dye kit, hair dye kit, a falim gum, bulk tier amount of food and gym membership.

I can´t really ascend without money. :feelsrope: I can hopefully get some money in the next summer when i go to my first summer job. (i just turned 15)
Where do you buy hgh? Isn't it like 1000 usd per dose? And is 18 to late for hgh is I want to grow more than 181cm

• Hmm...
Where do you buy hgh? Isn't it like 1000 usd per dose? And is 18 to late for hgh is I want to grow more than 181cm
Idk how to buy it yet because i´m 15. And no it´s that expensive jfl :lul: No one would be buying it with that price.

Idk how to buy it yet because i´m 15. And no it´s that expensive jfl :lul: No one would be buying it with that price.
It's stupidly expensive. 1000 usd per 1mg of Pfizer somatropin. I know niggas buy it from china to get it cheaper but could be dangerous. I'm on mk677 from 17 and I actually grew 2cm from 179 to 181. You think at 18 the plates are closed 100%?

• Woah
It's stupidly expensive. 1000 usd per 1mg of Pfizer somatropin. I know niggas buy it from china to get it cheaper but could be dangerous. I'm on mk677 from 17 and I actually grew 2cm from 179 to 181. You think at 18 the plates are closed 100%?
Not closed for 100% but maybe for like 75% atleast. And how long can you use 1mg of hgh? And how is mk667 different from normal hgh?

become a scammer

• +1
sell vapes in your school

• +1