I need to move to 3rd world

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
LATAM. I want mestiza white passing bitches with fair skin, nice feet, big ass, thick thighs, and a 4/10 face

I wanna be sexually active with them as their colonizer. Sure I'm ugly as shit barely 4/10 subhuman slavcel but I'm white so won't they wanna fuck me? I got blue eyes and pale white skin. Aren't there self-hating mestizas who will give me free ass and GF experience in a quality LTR?

@ConfusedBolivian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, zan, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
you have to be giga NT though

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
LATAM. I want mestiza white passing bitches with fair skin, nice feet, big ass, thick thighs, and a 4/10 face

I wanna be sexually active with them as their colonizer. Sure I'm ugly as shit barely 4/10 subhuman slavcel but I'm white so won't they wanna fuck me? I got blue eyes and pale white skin. Aren't there self-hating mestizas who will give me free ass and GF experience in a quality LTR?

@ConfusedBolivian
If you're a sub 5 PSL, 6'2 pinkoid don't even bother. You're a slavcel so no JBW for you either way.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, HTN_Mentalcel and sportsmogger

@ConfusedBolivian
Come to santa cruz bolivia i will guide you

• Love it
Reactions: yirma19 and WeiWei
If you're a sub 5 PSL, 6'2 pinkoid don't even bother. You're a slavcel so no JBW for you either way.
First off YOU are a Gopnik yourself so no self-awareness

Secondly, I've noticed when I grow my hair out to about medium length and style it to suit my face, I look really "white" due to my eyes and nose. Like, really caucasian so that's lifefuel

So no I'm calling cope on that

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I'm aryan, broski.
In your dreams

Don't make me post your face please

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

In your dreams

Don't make me post your face please

Nicholas Cage Film GIF
I'm basically a 3 PSL Brad Pitt. That screencap with me in the middle of a sentence jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
How nice of you. But really, aren't there self-hating latinas that would fuck anything white?
Yes you can find womem like that here.
White is a big halo here, i am faired skin and i have light brown hair and people call me choco wich means "blonde" lol

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
I mean yeah probably. Just have to be careful you don't end up as a dead body lying in the streets of Caracas being posted in the degen megathread with 2 WTF reactions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman and WeiWei

@ConfusedBolivian
You’re brutally ugly