I need to stop coping and get implants already

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
I already get occasional IOIs from girls because of my height and if they view me from 3/4ths or side. But I can tell any person that faces me straight forward is disgusted by my subhuman rounded jawline. I just need implants for the angularity and I’m set for life.

I got 2 problems tho. I don’t have the money and idk who to go to either. Also I’ve never travelled abroad alone before so that’s also a problem I guess.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Quality thread.

10/10 would read again.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, WanderingBurro and Reformed
I'm a hopefully soon to be implantcel. Where are you currently located?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
West europe.
What u getting done and which surgeon?
Darn most of the surgeons I know are either US or Aussie based. I hear implants are a bit harder to come by in Europe

I'm hoping to get cheek and chin augmentation. Leaning towards Joe Niamtu mostly for his work ethic and good track record but I'm still browsing around here and there. He also does jaw angle implants but unfortunately he's US based

• Hmm...
There are threads about implant causing bone reabsorption. Is there any way to prevent it?

• Hmm...
Darn most of the surgeons I know are either US or Aussie based. I hear implants are a bit harder to come by in Europe

I'm hoping to get cheek and chin augmentation. Leaning towards Joe Niamtu mostly for his work ethic and good track record but I'm still browsing around here and there. He also does jaw angle implants but unfortunately he's US based
Europe has Ramieri and Pagnoni that do PEEK implants as well

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
09BCC4A7 8375 48C0 BDF0 542F48D19FF0

Just get implants bro

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
There are threads about implant causing bone reabsorption. Is there any way to prevent it?
Why do u care if u got an implant covering it anyway