I NEED TO STOP ROTTING ON THIS DAMN FORUM!

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
THIS SHIT IS SO ADDICTIVE FUARKKKK IM YOUNG AND IM WASTING MY TIME EVERY MINUTE I COULD SPEND LOOKSMAXXING, MONEYMAXXING, STUDYING OR RESEARCHING IM RESPONDING TO DALITS AND COMMENTIHG ON "DOES MEWING WORK" THREADS FUARK MAN FUCK ME IM CUCKING MYSELF AGAIN CANT EVEN BLAME MY GENETICS

Screenshot 20231103 213540 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, Ark, lilith and 7 others
pretty sure your name was yellow like 1 day ago
.org addiction is serious and needs more recognition as a real addiction

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, PseudoMaxxer and Napoleon1800
status mogs me atleast people care about your posts

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, PseudoMaxxer and Napoleon1800
It was yellow a week and a half ago

Literally never used those subforums man

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yes. I need to stop rotting. I don't wanna get banned cuz I get new info from here but I spend too much time

Good thing I'm not addicted to this forum innit bhai

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, normie_joe, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
THIS SHIT IS SO ADDICTIVE FUARKKKK IM YOUNG AND IM WASTING MY TIME EVERY MINUTE I COULD SPEND LOOKSMAXXING, MONEYMAXXING, STUDYING OR RESEARCHING IM RESPONDING TO DALITS AND COMMENTIHG ON "DOES MEWING WORK" THREADS FUARK MAN FUCK ME IM CUCKING MYSELF AGAIN CANT EVEN BLAME MY GENETICS

View attachment 2530732

This place is for trolls like me. Young man do yourself a favor and leave in a few months you will be so happy you did.

You can either have a bright future with everything you want or be stuck in the darkness rotting away with trolls

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Napoleon1800
Find some new friends and do fun activities. Fuck muh studying and muh moneymaxxing

• +1
Find some new friends and do fun activities. Fuck muh studying and muh moneymaxxing
I need to study I cant fucking fail school
I need to moneymaxx i need money to survive

Literally never used those subforums man
Ive pretty much read most of the BOTB section and have it all noted down for what i need there is genuinely good shit on there. Only problem is im broke college student and i spend my money on useless shit instead lol

• +1
Ive pretty much read most of the BOTB section and have it all noted down for what i need there is genuinely good shit on there. Only problem is im broke college student and i spend my money on useless shit instead lol
Brutal mane. I would honestly just note down everything i need to do and get out of here by Christmas, only occasionally coming back to talk tonsomeone or ask a question, this place, though funny, is also depressing and addictive

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Brutal mane. I would honestly just note down everything i need to do and get out of here by Christmas, only occasionally coming back to talk tonsomeone or ask a question, this place, though funny, is also depressing and addictive
Yeah i agree bro. This place when you stay on it for awhile can fucking play with your mental health. I’ve laughed hysterically on here cause of some posts and hell even cried after looking at threads about why autism is gonna affect my life as i am diagnosed autist. And i was lurking on here from 14-15. Found blackpill servers at 15. I now have to see a GP cause this forum might of made my BDD and depression more noticeable and worse lmao. But atm life is okay i have a really great friend im already close with in college rn

• +1
the new gen of rotters is literally me, you , @mbolo @Willmogulater @DildoFaggins

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, DildoFaggins, Napoleon1800 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and PseudoMaxxer
Yeah i agree bro. This place when you stay on it for awhile can fucking play with your mental health. I’ve laughed hysterically on here cause of some posts and hell even cried after looking at threads about why autism is gonna affect my life as i am diagnosed autist. And i was lurking on here from 14-15. Found blackpill servers at 15. I now have to see a GP cause this forum might of made my BDD and depression more noticeable and worse lmao. But atm life is okay i have a really great friend im already close with in college rn
Best of luck brah with your oneitis as well

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
Good thing I'm not addicted to this forum innit bhai

Joined in August, redcel in 3 months 😓

When I turned into a redcel, I got so sad.

• +1