I need to weigh 115kg

With shoes im 6'6 but i f walk barefoot in summer like homeless with long hair and insane bad face my detox ruined face and also sumburn f insane i aged 20 years in 1 year

In winter i use barefoot shoes lol

I dont lookmaxx lol

U know why watch charles manson if u can understamd why

Im already too tall
APPROX HOW MANY CALORIES DO YOU EAT IN A DAY ? HOW MUCH PROTEIN AND HOW MUCH GRAMS OF REDMEAT ?
NGL THIS DIET IS INSANE NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE

ALSO DID THIS HELP YOU GROW TALLER ?

APPROX HOW MANY CALORIES DO YOU EAT IN A DAY ? HOW MUCH PROTEIN AND HOW MUCH GRAMS OF REDMEAT ?

Bro i dont count its 13k calories and over 500grams protein meat is 1kg or less i just overdose milkshakes its cheaper way its raw bulk regular its without much diary

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
now i eat only 5k or 6k idk o still losing weight on 8k calories lol

Bro i dont count its 13k calories and over 500grams protein meat is 1kg or less i just overdose milkshakes its cheaper way its raw bulk regular its without much diary
DID YOU GROW TALLER WITH THIS DIET ? AND HOW IS THIS DIET HELPING YOU IN ANYWAY ? 13K CALORIES ED IS CRAZY

Idk i was before then i was 14yo 170 then 15 178 then 16 183 and now f 193cm 19

DID YOU GROW TALLER WITH THIS DIET ? AND HOW IS THIS DIET HELPING YOU IN ANYWAY ? 13K CALORIES ED IS CRAZY
I need reach 100kg bro fat is life

• +1
Im still growing im gonna reach soon 194cm because im already 193cm and half its never stop

• +1
Full is 6-9 raw eggs in morning 5 min apart 1
sipping celery juice 300ml after 40min raw meat and butter or avocado or lube equal amout after 40min milkshake(5 raw eggs 300ml raw mill raw honey 1 banana or half )then u repeat this 3 times a day triple and u can add raw cream with fruit as meal or u know more fat its 13k calories
ALSO DO YOU EAT BOILED EGGS IN MORNING WITH CERELY JUICE OR JUST STRAIGHT AWAY DRINK THEM ?

my highest was 90kg (200lbs)

now I am like 71

Wi

Nope i cant fit beds is suffer sleeping on ground its fucked up and i dont have money for that tall body
Sleeping on the floor is better anyways

I had a pound of raw bacon with a dozen raw eggs with honey and maple syrup for dinner
Does this raw primal diet consisting of meat , eggs , honey , milk , high fats help you grow taller ?

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Does this raw primal diet consisting of meat , eggs , honey , milk , high fats help you grow taller ?
Of course brah. Hunter gatherers had this diet and were 5’11 on average in Africa and Europe.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and 5.5psl
first start with drinking 1 raw egg every 20 min and bite pineapple or banana
will this helps with skin? also, can you list all the benefits of doing this pls?

how tall do you want to be jfl, 6’7?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel