I officially dropped out of school because of lookism and want to kill myself by jumping off a building.

sudanguy

sudanguy

Master
IMG 5297
IMG 5298

Yesterday, I realized that no amount of surgery could ascend me, and I can’t even afford a surgery and probably won’t for the next 20 years.

People judge me for wearing masks in school and they could easily see I’m wearing one because I’m ugly. Wearing masks just makes me sweat and get acne anyway.

I will do online school now, and I plan on killing myself after high school graduation.

Every girl at my school has recorded my face and probably sent it to their snaps.

I’m sick of being stared at in class and being laughed at while people grab their phones and take pictures of me.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 25534, Sprinkles and 36 others
ull get past it.
Street vendor from new dheli pheno.
best just moneymax and find a wife who will sit in a bunk behind u while you sell shit in a market.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, Donkeyballs, falcon1 and 8 others
It’s not that serious bro. Just be confident and ur good. And get off this website, fake info

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 25534, Donkeyballs and 23 others
He needs thryoid meds @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, Deleted member 24712 and BrahminBoss
y do u have blue eyes y do ur pics look ai generated

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Deleted member 20370
Or should I go on a mass spree like ramirez and ramos?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, falcon1, Ark and 13 others
post another pic or its larp

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Deleted member 29167
Brutal your only hope is to betabux for some chick overseas who will be loyal for money.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Go see a therapist before you rope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 20370, TheBrownOne and 3 others
Reminder to everyone that this is a larp

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Boxingfan, Ark and 6 others
I would grow my hair to try and hide my face as much as possible then bank on BBC thug halo if I were you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, TheBrownOne, horizontallytall and 5 others
View attachment 2418398View attachment 2418401
Yesterday, I realized that no amount of surgery could ascend me, and I can’t even afford a surgery and probably won’t for the next 20 years.

People judge me for wearing masks in school and they could easily see I’m wearing one because I’m ugly. Wearing masks just makes me sweat and get acne anyway.

I will do online school now, and I plan on killing myself after high school graduation.

Every girl at my school has recorded my face and probably sent it to their snaps.

I’m sick of being stared at in class and being laughed at while people grab their phones and take pictures of me.
Go ER

your face is fucking ai generated and not real

Sadly one of the few unironic truecels here. I would figure there's a lot more but most are too scared to post :( do what you want bro there's no easy path forwards. My only thought is getting money and going to Africa but not sure about that

Most users here are LTNs at least as a baseline genetically without surgery. And they are more mentalcels but I think your one of the few people who are genuinely a genetic incel even with effort or moving.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, TheBrownOne and Deleted member 29167
Live in the mountains

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Nick.Harte
Op are you Indian??? :feelskek:

Pm me unfiltered

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
@Blackgymmax rate him

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Clown Show
Dire situation tbh...

3583200 A796D3D0 E734 4AE9 B14B A17FBBCADF4C

This guy is larping, here's another picture of him where he looks completely different.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, falcon1, Boxingfan and 8 others
Brutally obvious larp

No nigger who looks like that has any sentience or self awareness to even think about killing himself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 25534, Hentaiwatcher69 and 2 others
wider jaw + smaller nose + betabuxx third world foid

What country u in

The most negative canthal tilt possible

AI generated

bro dont kys. i legit feel bad

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Dude just kill yourself man, you are a literal subhuman

Didn't you kys?

bro was dealt so bad cards that i cant even shitpost

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
hope its larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
let blackgymmaxx guide you

• +1
Take the whitepill, who gives a fuck what women think about you. Go join a monastery or something, instead of causing more suffering and going ER. I'm serious. You've got one chance at life and you're going to ruin it for yourself and others because people say words and stare at you. Get off of this site because projecting NEETcels will just tell you to rope, and find some purpose other than reproducing.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 26410
  • +1