I officially dropped out of school because of lookism and want to kill myself by jumping off a building.

Take the whitepill, who gives a fuck what women think about you. Go join a monastery or something, instead of causing more suffering and going ER. I'm serious. You've got one chance at life and you're going to ruin it for yourself and others because people say words and stare at you. Get off of this site because projecting NEETcels will just tell you to rope, and find some purpose other than reproducing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33108
Just BBCmaxx

Just get a haircut and have a shower

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and Gaygymmaxx
HOly shit that cant be you nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and Gaygymmaxx
Second time I've seen this and i laughed out loud when I saw your pics again

Truly isn't fair

Rapemaxx Yung Somali blud 🥷👺

It's brutal cuz ppl like you have probably done nothing wrong yet are treated like shit by society for something you have no control over and even when you get help or try to explain to someone your situation or retaliate or literally do anything you are abused even further

Like if you were to kill yourself and the school found out it was because you were being bullied for your appearance none of them would even pretend to care

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Just shoot it up bro(in Minecraft)

Kys

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
Not giving you anymore advice you retard
Thought u were dead on the 15th

Youre subhum no matter how many surgeries you get.

• +1
It’s not that serious bro. Just be confident and ur good. And get off this website, fake info
naruto speeched this nigga

• +1
send me money b4 offing yourself

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
You look like that nigger pirate barker Abdul

You need to groom yourself, get a better haircut, take care of your skin, get some nice clothes, maybe some surgery to fix your nose, and most important make a lot of money and you won't have a problem with the ladies.
Stable diffusion xl382