I only attract super NT Foids

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
Due to being statusmaxxed i attract bitches who are insanely neurotypical, like the typical ass popular bitch, and it's good cuz they are hot but on the other hand they are fucking whores and also im trying to get into a relationship rn without having to fake interests just to smash, and these girls are boring as fuck, they only talk about other people and they dont have a personality, so i just gotta fake being NT the whole time and talk about mainstream stuff

I want an alt girl but all of them go for prettyboy maxxed guys or emo type of guys and im not willing to dress like a faggot just to hit.
also last few days i've been talking with a girl in my classroom that gets top grades and is also very pretty, cute face and a nice body (she got a GYATT), she seems interested in me but her personality is really aspie, like potentially ER type shit but not in a cringe way, one time during class we were talking about cats and she said that she hated them and we should work in trying to eliminate all cats from earth, it's still fun to talk to her tho, last convo was about what did we wanted to happen to our body after we died and we both wanted to just be thrown to the ocean, we have some common interests to and extent and i can calmly go full aspie with her as she evidently has some grade of autism, but she's pretty so it's cute so you get what i mean

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Zikel_Nut and 2 others
need a HTB foid as aspie as me for ltr. so rare tho.
try to secure this one bhai

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and ZaC
Alt girls are my property

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, mid and chosen-one
need a HTB foid as aspie as me for ltr. so rare tho.
try to secure this one bhai
maybe i will ltr this girl but tbh she ain't alt enough, she's just aspie, but looks wise she dresses very nt and listens to nt music, i need myself a mentally insane wide hipped HTB who listens to Deftones or some weird ass rock band

• Love it
Reactions: sozz
maybe i will ltr this girl but tbh she ain't alt enough, she's just aspie, but looks wise she dresses very nt and listens to nt music, i need myself a mentally insane wide hipped HTB who listens to Deftones or some weird ass rock band
based asf. so hard to find tho

Due to being statusmaxxed i attract bitches who are insanely neurotypical, like the typical ass popular bitch, and it's good cuz they are hot but on the other hand they are fucking whores and also im trying to get into a relationship rn without having to fake interests just to smash, and these girls are boring as fuck, they only talk about other people and they dont have a personality, so i just gotta fake being NT the whole time and talk about mainstream stuff

I want an alt girl but all of them go for prettyboy maxxed guys or emo type of guys and im not willing to dress like a faggot just to hit.
also last few days i've been talking with a girl in my classroom that gets top grades and is also very pretty, cute face and a nice body (she got a GYATT), she seems interested in me but her personality is really aspie, like potentially ER type shit but not in a cringe way, one time during class we were talking about cats and she said that she hated them and we should work in trying to eliminate all cats from earth, it's still fun to talk to her tho, last convo was about what did we wanted to happen to our body after we died and we both wanted to just be thrown to the ocean, we have some common interests to and extent and i can calmly go full aspie with her as she evidently has some grade of autism, but she's pretty so it's cute so you get what i mean
3BBA2264 C08A 41D9 BA73 2998F1927281

5353E471 7800 4DD0 82B4 BC682E633F9C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
tales from the pitch black basement

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one

I only attract white dark blonde foids with glasses and autism for some reason

based on what you've told me it just seems like she is an awkward and anxious person. those are really weird jokes that rely on shock value rather than wit. people who rely on shock value tend to say the first thing that pops in their mind rather than letting a moment sit. it could be more of indicator of anxiety rather than actually being a bizarre person. being a top scorer as well is indicative of someone who spends a lot of time alone. along with her jokes.

its good to see that she is trying to make you laugh though as that would probably make her ease up a little when you do. I predict as she becomes more comfortable with you the edgy humor will subside a little.

Autism is really rare among women but it isn't impossible. and those aren't indicators of autism either. The jokes she told clearly indicate that she is able to understand metaphors and exaggeration in speech. i know you're not being actually serious, but it's just an argument against her being a weird person.

Just keep talking to her and see what happens.

NT Foids > Aspie Foids

Why would you want a foid with worse traits lol

Send pic of gyatt

Simp till I die

Nigga I pull no bitches be grateful

• So Sad
Reactions: Andremln
All females are NT

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one