I realized most sluts will just fuck anybody

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I’ve seen ugly sluts fucking short guys and flirting with balding bug eyed men at concerts. It all boils down to one thing: God.

If god wants you to get pussy then you’ll get pussy. If he doesn’t want you to get pussy, then you won’t get it. I mean, it’s plain as day and simple as abc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, PsychoDsk, _MVP_ and 7 others
Sluts are garbage not true ascension fucking some old used up slut

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, standardcel, med and 5 others
Sluts are garbage not true ascension fucking some old used up slut
nah that’s cope. Pussy is pussy. You can’t sit there and tell me you’d rather go home and fuck your hand then fuck some slutty whore

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Mr Test, standardcel and 3 others
Even a lot of sluts nowadays are Chad only

nah that’s cope. Pussy is pussy. You can’t sit there and tell me you’d rather go home and fuck your hand then fuck some slutty whore
their pussy probably has fungus dude that’s fucking disgusting

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and Sprinkles
Even a lot of sluts nowadays are Chad only
yeah but a lot of ugly girls will fuck anybody. It all depends on if God permits the man to get laid or not

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Swarthy Knight
their pussy probably has fungus dude that’s fucking disgusting
Yeah I know but I’m just saying, God decides who gets pussy. He decided that I wont

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Brus Wane
I’ve seen ugly sluts fucking short guys and flirting with balding bug eyed men at concerts. It all boils down to one thing: God.

If god wants you to get pussy then you’ll get pussy. If he doesn’t want you to get pussy, then you won’t get it. I mean, it’s plain as day and simple as abc.
Yeah no shit that's why they are called sluts

Women who chase rich men are called gold diggers in normie terms

Those who chase chads are called sizequeens, heightqueens, girl boss, knows-whats-shes-worth and all kinds of other cringe terms

A genuine slut truly has little to no standards and sleeps around for the sake of it

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane and ElTruecel
Yeah no shit that's why they are called sluts

Women who chase rich men are called gold diggers in normie terms

Those who chase chads are called sizequeens, heightqueens, girl boss, knows-whats-shes-worth and all kinds of other cringe terms

A genuine slut truly has little to no standards and sleeps around for the sake of it
Then how come a slut won’t give me anything then

Then how come a slut won’t give me anything then
Bad luck I guess. Do you even attend that many concerts?

If you were really kicked out of .is like some guy claimed above, you probably aren't a truecel.

BTW idk how this is relevant but I attended 2 taylor swift concerts this week.
I wouldn't touch 70% of the women I saw.
Concert girls are mostly subhumans and the HTB+ that go are usually attached.

Bad luck I guess. Do you even attend that many concerts?

If you were really kicked out of .is like some guy claimed above, you probably aren't a truecel.

BTW idk how this is relevant but I attended 2 taylor swift concerts this week.
I wouldn't touch 70% of the women I saw.
Concert girls are mostly subhumans and the HTB+ that go are usually attached.
I fuck my hand because it’s my fate

yea true they’ll fuck normies all the time so just use them while u can and don’t invest shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sOMEONEgONNACarry and ElTruecel
WHERE IS MY SLUTS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: GIMMMEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Completely agree, got all my body's in 2021. There was something special about that year, I was like in a higher vibrational state. Talking to people felt EFFORTLESS, I was liked without even trying. Was actually getting matches out of the blue and finally getting DATES and closing the deal. I finally felt what normies say what CONFIDENCE was and I didn't have to try hard.

It's like God gifted me that year or something, it felt magical. I try to get that feeling back but it just feels forced, Things been rough the past 3 years for me. No pussy or friends :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Completely agree, got all my body's in 2021. There was something special about that year, I was like in a higher vibrational state. Talking to people felt EFFORTLESS, I was liked without even trying. Was actually getting matches out of the blue and finally getting DATES and closing the deal. I finally felt what normies say what CONFIDENCE was and I didn't have to try hard.

It's like God gifted me that year or something, it felt magical. I try to get that feeling back but it just feels forced, Things been rough the past 3 years for me. No pussy or friends :feelswhy:
2021 universal 5 year completely agree most bodies were then

i dont want ugly sluts, fat nigger

Are you a Calvinist by any chance?

God hates me

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Have you tried praying to God, incel?

DD3A2ECD 0D86 4927 A13D E9228AD53003

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
they don't touch @InnerVoid though

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Sluts are very rare. Most 'sluts' are just women who give up pussy easily to attractive men. If sluts were real, they would fuck literally any man, including incels. Yet virtually no women want to fuck incels. If sluts were real they would want to fuck me, but no women want to fuck me so sluts don't exist.