I really feel sorry for niggers for hating their women so much and will never have a culture

you hate mulattas too? jfl

mulattas are probably the 2nd best mix besides latina

black high e and exoticness with white girl facial aesthetics and mixed coloring
I don't hate them
I'm just finding myself to be far less attracted to them as time passes on
I've dated ones before and still would in the future, though

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Kamui and Deleted member 18522
You're also a self hating nigger bitch Turk who would rather destroy your culture of 2 thousand years and mate with a 2/10 slavic slut than a beautiful anatolian turkish goddess who raises strong sons, fears allah and loves her history, culture and nation.

not all cultureless niggers are black, but turk aparently

you are unironically mentally cucked by the jews into going for white pussy and not staying with your own.

even speaking the language of the jew (anglo)
I love Turks and Slavs, I would marry and breed either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Glad to be pardo
I am all races in one man

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
because niggers hate their women because they are ugly

majority of every other race prefer their women, latinos, whites, arabs, turks, asians, slavs, meds, even curries simp for and love curry women.

i like mena and white girls but latinas are still my preference i couldn't imagine making my personality hating on my queens, with my culture, my language, my history.

if i end up with non-latina she will have to be extraordinary partner, while niggers turn down their looks and culture match for ugly fat white girls

niggers hate on their momas and then become an alien in some white family for thanksgiving giving birth to some kid that lacks a cultural and ethnic identity. even worse than just that, niggers are willing to breed with any bitch that isn't black that will accept them. they are like male prostitutes for women that don't have any solidarity with their culture who just want dimorphism and dick

watch the classic"look whose coming to dinner" with syndey portier for reference

guess-whose-coming-to-dinner.jpg

no wonder niggers are so violent

My niggers may Allah grant you ease
Aren’t you part nigger?

That bitch is at best 30%-40% white

Those features are NOT natural in Sub Saharan African phenotypes jfl

they are lol
many Africans like Igbo,pular, and South Africans have it
Deadass idk why these niggas try to shill for us to convince us that black foids aren’t ON AVERAGE the most bottom tier women

Butt chin aside fuark 😍😍😍 dem lips and curly hair makes my tip cream

That bitch is at best 30%-40% white

Those features are NOT natural in Sub Saharan African phenotypes jfl

Deadass idk why these niggas try to shill for us to convince us that black foids aren’t ON AVERAGE the most bottom tier women

Butt chin aside fuark 😍😍😍 dem lips and curly hair makes my tip cream
The most bottom tier women are abo, there’s also andamese , malenensian

Africans like African women. It's the African Americans who don't like their women even then a lot of them do.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
You wouldn't? Have you seen their average woman?

I think niggers are choosing wisely between white women or blacks. I would do the same if I didn't hate the idea of creating a mutt which I cant call 100% my own. Even a fat white woman can give you sexy mixed race daughters which is far better than a pure black: no racist, it is what is is.

This mullata:

is infinitely sexier than the average African tribes woman

Last edited:
because niggers hate their women because they are ugly

majority of every other race prefer their women, latinos, whites, arabs, turks, asians, slavs, meds, even curries simp for and love curry women.

i like mena and white girls but latinas are still my preference i couldn't imagine making my personality hating on my queens, with my culture, my language, my history.

if i end up with non-latina she will have to be extraordinary partner, while niggers turn down their looks and culture match for ugly fat white girls

niggers hate on their momas and then become an alien in some white family for thanksgiving giving birth to some kid that lacks a cultural and ethnic identity. even worse than just that, niggers are willing to breed with any bitch that isn't black that will accept them. they are like male prostitutes for women that don't have any solidarity with their culture who just want dimorphism and dick

watch the classic"look whose coming to dinner" with syndey portier for reference

guess-whose-coming-to-dinner.jpg

no wonder niggers are so violent

My niggers may Allah grant you ease
not my fault sheboons are the most agressive and evil group of people ever to exist. Life would be better if there were no black ''''women,,,