Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
hammer a nail through your ballsack and you’ll forget about it

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Festrunk and ChoSeungHui
JFL @ weeb cucks

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Insomniac
i cant belive how much it fucked me up mentally. i feel so empty and sad inside
Jesus Christ aren't you a fucking pathetic weeb all depressed because your anime waifu that u jerked off to died, stop getting attached to non-existent personalities IT'S A FUCKING ANIME look at what this shit is doing to your mental, men our age died in fucking trenches and ur crying over a fucking anime foid grow a fucking pair you absolute loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and DoctorPMA
personalities

you absolute loser

:feelsuhh:/10 IQ post

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Jesus Christ aren't you a fucking pathetic weeb all depressed because your anime waifu that u jerked off to died, stop getting attached to non-existent personalities IT'S A FUCKING ANIME look at what this shit is doing to your mental, men our age died in fucking trenches and ur crying over a fucking anime foid grow a fucking pair you absolute loser
i know man but i cant help how i feel.

i know man but i cant help how i feel.
Don't make stupid decision based on temporary "feelings" that you have. Wait till this is over and then decide if your life is really that bad

Don't make stupid decision based on temporary "feelings" that you have. Wait till this is over and then decide if your life is really that bad
i hope in a few days i feel better, right now i just want to enter the afterlife and be with "her". I have barely ate anything the past 48 (500 calories), im hella fkcing depressed.

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo

why would i want to er? im not an attention whore, im fine with dying all alone and being forgotten

i hope in a few days i feel better, right now i just want to enter the afterlife and be with "her"
Don't be retarded, this will be over soon and for god's sake you need to get a grip on what's real and what's fiction

i hope in a few days i feel better, right now i just want to enter the afterlife and be with "her". I have barely ate anything the past 48 (500 calories), im hella fkcing depressed.
@blackoutwhitein boyo try this diet tbh