I ruined my looks and iq with bonesmashing

T

T_T

Gold
I was one of the first serious bonesmashers on these forums. Fell for 2018 low t ricecel theories and bonesmashed brow and chin for 8 months in puberty with k2. Yes, I had massive bone growth, but I went from kpop star to jungle gook ogre. Below shows my transformation of eye area

MV5BNzFjODJhZDItNmI2Mi00MDdlLWI5NzQtMWM3MTUzNDVkMmE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzY1ODU1OTk@._V1_.jpg
MV5BNWEyZTQ0NDctN2I1Yy00MGM1LTk5ZDMtMTZhZGM3ZDA0ODUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

I am 100% considering orbital shaving surgery to revert the ogredom but I am not even 100% sure it was bonesmashing

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GangHoodThugger, justropemaxbro, bradpittshairline and 12 others
If the first guy has the second one cheekbones he would not be uglier

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, BrahminBoss and ReadBooksEveryday
I was one of the first serious bonesmashers on these forums. Fell for 2018 low t ricecel theories and bonesmashed brow and chin for 8 months in puberty with k2. Yes, I had massive bone growth, but I went from kpop star to jungle gook ogre. Below shows my transformation of eye area

MV5BNzFjODJhZDItNmI2Mi00MDdlLWI5NzQtMWM3MTUzNDVkMmE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzY1ODU1OTk@._V1_.jpg
MV5BNWEyZTQ0NDctN2I1Yy00MGM1LTk5ZDMtMTZhZGM3ZDA0ODUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

I am 100% considering orbital shaving surgery to revert the ogredom but I am not even 100% sure it was bonesmashing
show pics

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
If the first guy has the second one cheekbones he would not be uglier
Brow ridge is what singlehandedly turned me from douyin/kpop looking pure NEA chang to uncanny mystery meat indonesian looking creature. I will have to confirm how hard my smv has descended with some users here

Brow ridge is what singlehandedly turned me from douyin/kpop looking pure NEA chang to uncanny mystery meat indonesian looking creature. I will have to confirm how hard my smv has descended with some users here
Can you PM pics, cause I'm trying to bonesmash too

show pics
I can't show pics but I can 100% post ct scan proof when I get it, I took one 1 month after bonesmashing and am getting one with coceancig soon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Kasanova
I can't show pics but I can 100% post ct scan proof when I get it, I took one 1 month after bonesmashing and am getting one with coceancig soon
Pm the scan please

Oh yeah just saw u didnt said u smashed cheekbones, my post didnt made sense. No point smashing brown ridge tho

Did you get any facial assymetry from bone smashing?

Did you get any facial assymetry from bone smashing?
It was probably there before but I have assymmetrical orbitals, one side looks deep set and one side looks nice and smooth btu that's probably extra fat pads on one side. it feels symmetrical

• So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
eta?

So your telling me I can bonesmash to make myself taller?

Show IQ transformation did you go from super genius to super retard or something because I doubt it was that bad

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
How did your chin change

So it works? Altough i doubt it affected your brain that significantly

pretty sure your IQ was already ruined

anti bonesmashing propoganda

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and DoII

Brutal

Show IQ transformation did you go from super genius to super retard or something because I doubt it was that bad
So it works? Altough i doubt it affected your brain that significantly
I think I have less concentration, less writing ability, short term memory loss and learning difficulty now. But it could be sleep apnea. I get severe headaches if there's any pressure on my head which is 100% from bonesmashing. My neurologist said it's not enough force but I will have to wait for my psychology study, I will provide CT scans brain scans etc to end the bonesmashing mystery once and for all

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and eyebagcel
Fkn crazy how you incels kept bonesmashing alive this long. I was a lone bonesmasher back in 2019, thought it was a meme until all the testimonials I found here

i bonesmashed and got better zygo projection

of course i didn't do it like a retard cause i developed a theory that light repeated hits with few harder hits at the end would be better than less no of hard hits.

i took huge gaps between sessions so that soft tissue swelling went down and I was able to assess accurately before I did it again

probably only did like 10-12 sessions in total

this was in '21, still got the zygos.

only thing i need yo fix now is my malocclusion and sphenoid or upper/ inner maxilla which i will soon.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and mvp2v1

of course i didn't do it like a retard cause i developed a theory that light repeated hits with few harder hits at the end would be better than less no of hard hits.

i took huge gaps between sessions so that soft tissue swelling went down and I was able to assess accurately before I did it again

only thing i need yo fix now is my malocclusion and sphenoid or upper/ inner maxilla which i will soon.
i used knuckles btw and i never did any megadoses or diet changes

i had the worst, most unhealthiest lifestyle

the same thing happened to me, but my iqs slowly coming back. it’s been like 5 months since I’ve bonesmashed n when I was Bonesmashing I was noticeably more stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
the same thing happened to me, but my iqs slowly coming back. it’s been like 5 months since I’ve bonesmashed n when I was Bonesmashing I was noticeably more stupid.
Was it memory, math, writing or just thinking cohesion that was affected? Did you have any headaches at any point?

@2d v2 can confirm it ruins your brain
Yeah but you can heal the brain

dont worry too much about the monkey face look i got that too it just makes you look masculine

you have to be careful with this shit man. Asians and caucasoids are supposed to look "cave-like" though, its how our ancestors looked

Yeah but you can heal the brain

dont worry too much about the monkey face look i got that too it just makes you look masculine

you have to be careful with this shit man. Asians and caucasoids are supposed to look "cave-like" though, its how our ancestors looked
Bonesmashing just made me look uncanny. I know you eat brains and shit but how is it physically possible to repair the physical damage done to the brain? Like the cells are destroyed and the whole thing is torn. Just hope it's not more damage than like 10 mma matches

Bonesmashing just made me look uncanny. I know you eat brains and shit but how is it physically possible to repair the physical damage done to the brain? Like the cells are destroyed and the whole thing is torn. Just hope it's not more damage than like 10 mma matches
cells regenerate though. Like if you take a cold ice bath and put your head under the water, the brain actually releases healing hormones that flow through the body, de age your telemeres, and prevent dementia.

At least you know bonesmashing is real, there are still low iq retards posting comments on my threads telling me i look no different and bonesmashing is a meme

cells regenerate though. Like if you take a cold ice bath and put your head under the water, the brain actually releases healing hormones that flow through the body, de age your telemeres, and prevent dementia.

At least you know bonesmashing is real, there are still low iq retards posting comments on my threads telling me i look no different and bonesmashing is a meme
Does the iq stay reduced?
I gotta know bonesmashing is 100% real before cutting my orbitals like a cuck. Never thought id be doing this but I genuinely bonesmashed wrong

Does the iq stay reduced?
I gotta know bonesmashing is 100% real before cutting my orbitals like a cuck. Never thought id be doing this but I genuinely bonesmashed wrong
Yea you will probably space out more often then you used to, but I don't know. Im preventing as much as possible. With all the healthy things i do for my body, i think it can be repaired.

Yea dont have some retard shave bone off your face. Then you will REALLY look fucked up.

Whenever i reccomended bonesmashing i said go very slow, and record your face with different cameras from all angles to make sure its not getting asymmetrical

My face looked really fucked up and shitty during the process.
Focus more on skin and less on bone structure, especially if you still have harmony.
its like carving a fucking statue out of marble, it's not easy to get it precise, and you can't just hack away at your face and expect to look like Handsome Squidward

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Yea you will probably space out more often then you used to, but I don't know. Im preventing as much as possible. With all the healthy things i do for my body, i think it can be repaired.

Yea dont have some retard shave bone off your face. Then you will REALLY look fucked up.

Whenever i reccomended bonesmashing i said go very slow, and record your face with different cameras from all angles to make sure its not getting asymmetrical

My face looked really fucked up and shitty during the process.
Focus more on skin and less on bone structure, especially if you still have harmony.
its like carving a fucking statue out of marble, it's not easy to get it precise, and you can't just hack away at your face and expect to look like Handsome Squidward
I know it's gonna fuck me but wouldn't it just turn me into how I used to look? I never knew I'd say this as a psler but I hate how I look now, no more harmony

pics?

no, but trust me unironically

tbh, i was so broke at the time with insane workloads working on my startup that one day I dunked my phone in a pail of water out of rage to get things done as insta was distracting me.

along with the aforementioned shit lifestyle which consisted of uppers (so no or low sleep) and tobacco (a pack of 20s a day) destroyed my buccal fat. but it ended up ascending me because of the concurrent Zygo growth

I know it's gonna fuck me but wouldn't it just turn me into how I used to look? I never knew I'd say this as a psler but I hate how I look now, no more harmony
idk man i would wait a while to see if its swelling that hasnt gone away yet. sometimes swelling lasts weeks

idk man i would wait a while to see if its swelling that hasnt gone away yet. sometimes swelling lasts weeks
This was 4 almost 5 years ago, im gonna take a ct scan because it could be 100% my imagination

• +1
This was 4 almost 5 years ago, im gonna take a ct scan because it could be 100% my imagination
Idk because I don’t even think bonesmashing can cause serious brain damage, unless ofc you are denting your skull like a donkey. Jumping rope rattles your brain more I’d imagine, but never smashed bone lel

Also fuckers in the past have had literal shit impale their brains and have walked it off, albeit they had seizures and a change in personality. I just don’t see how the damage could be that bad due to brain plasticity

If you’re willing to bonesmash, look into this thread below tbh

Last edited:
Idk because I don’t even think bonesmashing can cause serious brain damage, unless ofc you are denting your skull like a donkey. Jumping rope rattles your brain more I’d imagine, but never smashed bone lel
Also fuckers in the past have had literal shit impale their brains and have walked it off, albeit they had seizures and a change in personality. I just don’t see how the damage could be that bad due to brain plasticity
Problem was I was going hard right at the chin where the rotational moments was highest with no bracing to the point of getting years of headaches. Tbh it might be my imagination but the math works out, volume and consistency of impact> impact force, like how boxers rack up brain damage mostly from sparring over years

Problem was I was going hard right at the chin where the rotational moments was highest with no bracing to the point of getting years of headaches. Tbh it might be my imagination but the math works out, volume and consistency of impact> impact force, like how boxers rack up brain damage mostly from sparring over years
To be fair they’re getting a beating compared to what you do with bonesmashing, but I see what you’re saying. The level of impact end up being similar ig.

Also when you say brace, do you mean having your skull against something like a pillow while using a mouthguard?

i found bonesmashing to be viable only if you don't have severe asymmetry. I've started using a new method called bone pressuring. where instead of hammering it down I apply consistent pressure for several hours with a harness I've devised. Working from home has made it possible for me to do this almost all day long.

To be fair they’re getting a beating compared to what you do with bonesmashing, but I see what you’re saying. The level of impact end up being similar ig.

Also when you say brace, do you mean having your skull against something like a pillow while using a mouthguard?
into a pillow and bracing neck and mewing./mouthguard. I did it full impact on the chair and when I review footage my head looks like its jolting

• +1
Mirin your ascension from pretty boy to ogrelite

Was it memory, math, writing or just thinking cohesion that was affected? Did you have any headaches at any point?
all of the above

obviously I didn’t have amnesia or some shit, but I noticed it was harder to retain things

math got a little bit harder for me while I was bone smashing, though I’ve always been good at math so it’s was never really an issue, but I can see it happening

as for writing, hell yes. my writing got significantly worse while I was Bonesmashing. the overall readability and cohesion of my academic essays became HORRIBLE.

thinking cohesion was barely effected, it’s negligible. but if you’re talking about cohesive writing, it was the exact same just my overall grammar became caveman-like

honestly, Bonesmashing fucked with my attention span, memory, and it significantly impacted my writing. i go to a pretty good school and i was around the top of my class, but I fell far from that whilst Bonesmashing but I’m back up there now after a few painful ass months

dont Bonesmash, I did it for only a month and I became severely less cognitively efficient.. i probably lost an iq point from it

cope of utter pradesh

Could u pls dm me the ct scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back