"I saw a Stacy with a subhuman!"

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert
I don't believe a single one of these threads because guys here have no idea how to rate. The amount of LTB's and landwhales who get called Stacies on this site is unbelievable. There was a thread yesterday about a girl who literally looked like Jonah Hill, being called a Stacy.

Fq8_AC9XoAEUzeC.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, ;-;, rooman and 27 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chinpilled69, Sub0, rooman and 18 others
You probably think the MTB in your avi is a stacy...

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thecel, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
I don't believe a single one of these threads because guys here have no idea how to rate. The amount of LTB's and landwhales who get called Stacies on this site is unbelievable. There was a thread yesterday about a girl who literally looked like Jonah Hill, being called a Stacy.

Fq8_AC9XoAEUzeC.jpg
They just rate them in terms of how attracted they are to them not objectively smh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Red Fox, thecel and ascension
this forum rates my itis ugly lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and ascension
It depends on the location..like the best looking girls in your school are Stacie's, on average they can be 6.5 or 7/10 and where I live it's not a rare sight to see a 6/10 or 7/10 girl with a 4/10 cool personality guy..I don't know about the west and I'm not going believe blackpillers who says White Girls are Chad only until I see it with my eyes irl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, thecel and ascension
They just rate them in terms of how attracted they are to them not objectively smh.

It’s close to objective if the average man finds them just as attractive as they find them attractive.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Fq8_AC9XoAEUzeC.jpg
Im a pretty harsh rater tbnh if i sayit you shopuld believe me

• +1
Reactions: ascension
This is Stacy

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, BigBoy, buflek and 1 other person
It’s close to objective if the average man finds them just as attractive as they find them attractive.
I don’t agree, most men are naturally attracted to neoteny and they have certain features that they value higher than others. I find this woman incredibly attractive

IMG 4791

Whereas some other users would prefer something like this
IMG 4804

It’s all preference and some retard would rate the former HTB because he like more robust builds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and thecel
I don’t agree, most men are naturally attracted to neoteny and they have certain features that they value higher than others. I find this woman incredibly attractive

View attachment 2202067

View attachment 2202091
It’s all preference and some retard would rate the former HTB because he like more robust builds.

So the average man would find the above woman attractive to a degree between how attractive you find her and how attractive the robust-preferring retard finds her.

• Hmm...

View attachment 2202067

View attachment 2202091

All I’m saying here is that rating according to your personal tastes doesn’t mean your ratings are biased/skewed/unobjective, as long as your taste is conventional.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger and St.TikTokcel

View attachment 2202067

View attachment 2202091
I like robust women. The one at the bottom is attractive

• +1
Reactions: rooman, thecel and AspiringMogger
So the average man would find the above woman attractive to a degree between how attractive you find her and how attractive the robust-preferring retard finds her.
Yea looks past a certain point is all subjective. Same for men tbh.

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
All I’m saying here is that rating according to your personal tastes doesn’t mean your ratings are biased/skewed/unobjective, as long as your taste is conventional.
Okay so for men, we measure their midface, chin to philtrum etc. but for women we go on whatever we feel? Nah be fr.

Plenty of women I find ugly I’d rate highly like this foid, because she is aesthetic.

IMG 4506

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thecel and ascension
Yea looks past a certain point is all subjective. Same for men tbh.

Attractiveness is always objective. Subjectiveness isn’t about the variance in opinions. Objective vs subjective is all about the source of truth.

Attractiveness to an individual is objective because person A finds person B attractive to a certain amount that is the truth.

Attractiveness to a population is objective, just obviously. Bob is more attractive than Joe on the population scale if we demonstrate that Bob evokes a greater reaction of attraction from other people than Joe does.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and AspiringMogger
foids shouldnt be rated by psl and bones tbh, that shit is more for men. Women are feminine, hence why feminine features are mire attractive rather than these trannymaxxed «stacies» alot of niggas would consider to call. I agree with @AspiringMogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, AspiringMogger and thecel
Okay so for men, we measure their midface, chin to philtrum etc. but for women we go on whatever we feel? Nah be fr.

Plenty of women I find ugly I’d rate highly like this foid, because she is aesthetic.

View attachment 2202115

We don’t rate men based on their measured ratios JFL. Maybe you do, but keep being a PSL fuck then.

• So Sad
foids shouldnt be rated by psl and bones tbh, that shit is more for men. Women are feminine, hence why feminine features are mire attractive rather than these trannymaxxed «stacies» alot of niggas would consider to call. I agree with @AspiringMogger

Just rate by look bro it’s that simple. The rationale behind some users choosing to rate by analysis is beyond me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and thecel

Fq8_AC9XoAEUzeC.jpg
Usually the Stacy is a MTB and the subhuman is MTN.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and thecel
Exactly. Users here underrate men and overrate women.

or it’s a natural consequence of the fact that women are on average just better-looking than men are.

• Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and ascension
We don’t rate men based on their measured ratios JFL. Maybe you do, but keep being a PSL fuck then.
What do you rate based on then?

• +1
What do you rate based on then?

My scale is like rating from –5 to +5, where the midpoint is neither repulsive nor attractive. The neutral point (5/10) doesn’t necessarily need to match the population mean. 5/10 happens to be the male average only by coincidence.

When rating other men to give them looksmaxing advice, I aim to estimate how the female population on average would perceive him. I do this through intuition and compensation. I rate a man “by feel”, but I make sure to compensate for the ways that my preferences deviate from the norm (so far I haven’t found any significant deviations when it comes to the male gender).

When rating other women, the purpose is to express how I personally feel about them, so I rate by my own preferences with zero consideration for matching the rating to the tastes of the male population. This leads to me “overrating” overweight women. It’s not truly overrating, because my ratings of women aren’t intended to represent the taste of the average man, and rather are intended to express the attraction that I feel.

• Woah
My scale is like rating from –5 to +5, where the midpoint is neither repulsive nor attractive. The neutral point (5/10) doesn’t necessarily need to match the population mean. 5/10 happens to be the male average only by coincidence.

When rating other men to give them looksmaxing advice, I aim to estimate how the female population on average would perceive him. I do this through intuition and compensation. I rate a man “by feel”, but I make sure to compensate for the ways that my preferences deviate from the norm (so far I haven’t found any significant deviations when it comes to the male gender).

When rating other women, the purpose is to express how I personally feel about them, so I rate by my own preferences with zero consideration for matching the rating to the tastes of the male population. This leads to me “overrating” overweight women. It’s not truly overrating, because my ratings of women aren’t intended to represent the taste of the average man, and rather are intended to express the attraction that I feel.
seems legit. You offer rates in pm?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, thecel and ascension
or it’s a natural consequence of the fact that women are on average just better-looking than men are.

Just look at some of my threads in ratings. Different users rate different women differently

• +1
Just look at some of my threads in ratings. Different users rate different women differently

yes and that’s ok cus men usually rate women to express how they feel about their looks

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
It took you 4 years to figure out that some posters on this site are idiots and/or trolls?

View attachment 2202115
that bitch only needs 2x lips to be omega fogger :feelshmm:

• Woah
stacy is a blonde 170-175cm girl with big tits and nice ass, most likely cheerleader and good education

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS